sun protection

5 messages
01/06/2003 at 13:39
Now its nice and sunny what sun tan creamis best to use? Have looked in various shops for suitable sports sweat proof but they don't seem to be available. Am i looking in the wrong place or don't they exist anymore?
01/06/2003 at 19:30
any cream is better than none he says with a skelping red forehead from Dumfermline 1/2
01/06/2003 at 21:13
p20
From Waitrose
works in the sahara!
01/06/2003 at 21:20
I've just looked it up on the web and it's the same stuff I've used in Lanzarote (bought it on the plane). It works well (I'm very fair skinned) and is non-greasy, which also means I need to use after-sun to stop skin drying out. But excellent for sport, swimming and windsurfing.
01/06/2003 at 21:34
wish i'd taken my own advice hippo,my forehead is glowing like a bl**dy lobsters bum after sheffield.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.