%tage of speed to distance

2 messages
13/05/2012 at 22:47

Went off to work out what percentage speed I did different distances at.

Started with 10K at 8mph and realised that my Mara PB = 88% of that speed, Half = 95%, 5K is at the same pace as 10K. (All are within the last year, and my general running distances would indicate mara training)

Yes, it's all to do with training, and I don't as such. I just go out for a run. Not interested in that in this thread, just interested in what other people are like when it comes to percentage of pace at different distances.

As I'm a saddo when it comes to figures and I love Excel, if there's enough replies I'll put something together. So if you could give me Distance/speed(or time) and what distance Joe bloggs might think you were aiming at with your training I could put together some pretty figures & graphs (FE like....)

14/05/2012 at 08:06

Bump

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.