Team GB running kit

Availability

61 to 69 of 69 messages
10/08/2012 at 17:06
I bow to your knowledgable opinion. Sure Bernard will as well
10/08/2012 at 19:37

Hah, I bet you nay sayers will be crying in your beer.  I just got a half price wenlock from Sainsburys

10/08/2012 at 20:44

She took the cycling top back but they had no running tops left. So now I have no treat.. Maybe I'll badger her into getting me a bike instead!

11/08/2012 at 08:56
Adidas store on Oxford Street was loaded with the kit. Also had a bit of Jamaican Kit. Its not for me though.
11/08/2012 at 09:30

also:I've seen the Jamaican kit too. Nah not for me either.

11/08/2012 at 09:31

marc: Good call yesterday. When you see the amount of replica footbal ltops/kit on sale...

13/08/2012 at 10:18
I managed to get my hands on one at my local running shop. I asked a while ago when they didn't have any in but the manager called me when they got some and reserved one for me.

I like it. Very flattering.
13/08/2012 at 10:25

I really didn't like the kit when I first saw it but it has definitely grown on me over The Games and now I'd quite like a running vest but to pay £100+ on eBay is just mental. I think it's a great way to show support and when I see other people wearing replica kits I certainly don't think 'who are you kidding' etc.

13/08/2012 at 13:00

I've also been looking everywhere for the Team GB running t-shirt.  Ebay prices insane but I'm not annoyed at people for selling them for so much - if people are mad/silly enough to pay £100+ for one it's maybe them we should be annoyed by.  Either way, agree with the comments supporting replica running kit.  The only problem is in the eyes of those who are somehow embarrassed by it.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 69 of 69 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.