Telecomms Masts

Any tips on opposing planning applications?

81 to 86 of 86 messages
13/01/2005 at 15:01
Is that the same way the tobacco companies are worried ?
13/01/2005 at 15:12
The tobacco comparison is a worrying precedent. Even where there is overwhelming evidence of health risk, there is precious little action taken against the profiteers who are pedalling this weed.
14/01/2005 at 09:26
No action can or will be taken Rocks, not when our illustrious government makes so much money from tobacco sales. Surely with tobacco, the govt. should have some duty of care. After all, we know that smoking can lead to cancer and respiratory diseases but they are still for sale. I here of no protests if a new shop opens up selling cigarettes and alcohol - surely both more harmful and socially damaging than mobile phone masts?
14/01/2005 at 11:24
Page 14 of todays Daily Telegraph has some GP moaning away about having a mast sited by her home
14/01/2005 at 11:33
You can put one ON my house if it improves Orange reception.

's an ugly house anyway, and I wouldn't have to look at it.

:op
14/01/2005 at 11:35
Lovely Jj !!!

A mate of mine says the best place to see Paris is from the Eiffel Tower.... That way you can't see the bl**dy tower ! (and she's from Paris !!)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 86 of 86 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.