Terror on the Towpath

Are you there wolfy

141 to 144 of 144 messages
seren nos    pirate
30/10/2014 at 16:06

hasn't posted for the last 2 years.....not sure of anyone knows them in real life

30/10/2014 at 20:04

Very funny thread, hadn't seen it before.  Should be boinged regularly!

30/10/2014 at 20:33

Ha ha - this thread is great and I empathise.

Thought I'd share a story from Saturday morning...

I set off running into a forest I've never been in before at 6.45, when it was pitch black.

At one point an undefined animal crossed my path. I just saw the outline of its body and the eyes reflecting back my head torch light.
I convinced myself it was a cat and not the other option; a wolf that was circling me and looking to call in friends to rip my still breathing flesh from my bones.
I didn't freak out and stayed fairly chilled.
A little further on I crossed a gate when I saw shapes and eyes in the dark and did get a little panicked.
I made a noise a little like 'Aye..argh...fu...ah....oh.
The 'oh' was when I realised they were just cows. One of them did moo fairly aggressively at me when I passed them again later but reckon he was moaning about being woken before sunrise.

M...eldy    pirate
30/10/2014 at 20:38

Oh this thread is good for the soul

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
141 to 144 of 144 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.