The Liversedge Half-Marathon

Liversedge time again

21 to 25 of 25 messages
10/02/2013 at 21:48

Thanks Tom, I remembered him sat in the back of his car and out of 333 photos I managed to be following the photographers wife/partner/friend as she stopped for a drink at his car and stroke the dog so he had stopped taking photo's.  

11/02/2013 at 12:35
That was a good run even with the snow rain and
Wind and I managed bit off a sprint at the end:0)
ES
18/02/2013 at 08:42

Just picked up on this thread and thought I would comment about our reasoning by not offering refunds.

We will if we can reschedule the race, but as we have paid out for all the race T's, numbers, chip timing, St Johns etc etc, it would bankrupt us if we refunded everyone's entry fees. We will of course send everyone who wants one a race T, and even that would cost a pretty penny. You have to appreciate that the weather at this time of year is unpredictable and totally out of our control, and whilst at 9:00 - 10:00am this year, it would have been quite easy to say, oh the snow is settling, we will call the race off, we would much rather have the race than not at all.

18/02/2013 at 16:52

Good comments ES.  Hopefully everyone understands how hard it is to organise a race.  The weather was kind to us in the end and it was a great event!  Well done.

ES
19/02/2013 at 07:54

DB,

Hope you have got your tickets for Wembley??

We will be there.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.