The Lives of Runners - A quick questionnaire for my uni course:)

21 to 25 of 25 messages
13/09/2012 at 18:18

It's a really poor survey!

You haven't dealt with issues such as type of shoe - either from a purpose perspective - trail, racer etc. or running style - control, cushioned etc.

You need to learn how to use apostrophe's

There is a world of difference between being on a forum and a member of a running club.

etc.

etc.

14/09/2012 at 11:11

Done.

It's clearly a brand marketing survey, rather than a running survey. Even at that the fact it fails to list the likes of Saucony or Brooks in the brands, which I'd bet far more runners use than the likes of Reebok!

Like others have said nothing would make me follow a brand on a social networking site. The whole brand allegiance concept in any walk of life is absurd. They're just companies that want your money.

14/09/2012 at 11:17
exiled claret wrote (see)

You need to learn how to use apostrophe's

14/09/2012 at 18:56

My goodness me - you are quite right. In my defence my lift home from work was just about to leave and I was having a discussion with her at the same time. No excuse I know. I missed a full stop at the end of the sentence as well. Hangs head in shame.  indeed!

16/09/2012 at 17:04

Done. Echo the gentle criticisms above re. mileage, brands, reasons for choosing etc.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.