The Long Green Tape Measure......

A weight-loss sub-thread of The Long Green Ribbon Thread.

11,301 to 11,320 of 12,362 messages
29/09/2012 at 14:30

Are you doing the decorating lfc?

Can I pick your brains about the Liverpool Marathon when you have chance?

Afternoon all - how is everyone?

29/09/2012 at 17:57
Vixx - we've got the paint, now I just have to find the motivation. What do you need to know about the Liverpool marathon?
29/09/2012 at 20:05

Everything lfc - the main thing is that I haven't booked a hotel room yet, and am not sure whether to chance my arm and get one now or wait until nearer the time and see if anywhere has a cancellation - or whether to drive over there on the morning.

Logistically - where would I leave the car if I drove?

29/09/2012 at 20:11

Got 6 month job extension yesterday at 1:30pm. So start on Mon in my old office, but now working for an agency.

29/09/2012 at 20:13

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS! Nice one birkmyre!

29/09/2012 at 20:54

lfc - have just had an email about car parking so that sounds OK, but not sure if I want to drive over on the morning so am looking at hotels, but Travelodge can bugger off as they want nearly twice what Premier Inn want, but there are no Premier Inns with any rooms available in the city centre

What other hotels are about? Checked Ibis too, but most of their hotels are in Manchester :S

01/10/2012 at 07:25

Morning all

Vixx - Did you decide anything? There's no problem with leaving your car at my house and me drive you into town if you want to save the expense of hotels and car parking.

Well in Birkmyre.

How is eveyone today?

01/10/2012 at 08:48

Morning all.

Well done on the job extension birkmyre.

I am a bit knackered this morning - stayed up to watch the end of the golf

03/10/2012 at 09:52

Morning everyone

A bit quiet here.

I'm stuck on my weight at the moment. I'm eating healthily and exercising more, but it's not budging. I think I'm toning up a bit, but that may just be wishful thinking.

How is everyone?

03/10/2012 at 10:47

I'm good thank you - start carb depleting tomorrow so weighed today for weight and then the carb-depleting weight loss will be measured tomorrow.

2 more lbs gone - 6 total.

I do wonder if you are toning up lfc. Send me a sample diet diary if you like.

04/10/2012 at 06:02

Mornnig

Bit busy lately. 

Younger son was 17 on Tuesday.

Hope everybody is good.

04/10/2012 at 07:17

Morning everyone

Happy belated bithday to Birkmyre the Younger.

Vixx - What sort of info would go into that? Is it just one day's intake to have as an example? Do you include exercise done that day aswell?

04/10/2012 at 09:46

lfc - what you eat, when you eat it, what you drink. Exercise and mood can be included at bottom. 3 days is usual, and make one of those a Sat/Sun.

hi birkmyre - how are you? Hope Younger Birkmyre had a good birthday!

04/10/2012 at 10:41

Morning all.

Busy lately, my knee is getting better I ran for 15 mins on the treadmill at the weekend and although it was a bit sore the next day it is miles better.  Never realised how much I miss not exercising - hopefully will be able to get back into it over the next few weeks. 

Hope everyone doing ok.

Edited: 04/10/2012 at 10:41
04/10/2012 at 11:23

morning all

weigh day, 10st 12lb so - 1lb, good good good!

Vixx thats some great weight loss you have  going on!

birkmyre good news re job

dd glad the knee is improving

My ache did go vixx and I think I sussed out what had caused it, an ab thingy which I did with a mate when you hold their ankles and they throw your legs away, know what I mean? anyway all good now

I did a walk up and down snowdon on saturday, up pyg track and down miners, oh my goodness  my quads have been ruined but are just getting better now.  Did a 5k tuesday, 1st race of the season, 30.30.  Its got a tough hill which you do 4 times so I was pretty pleased with that and will be back 6/11 to improve..

04/10/2012 at 14:39

Nice one Wabo, keep up the good work.

DD - Glad to see the knee is improving, it feels great to get back into it again after an injury I think.

Vixx - I've written down everything up to know I've had today and will keep a record till Saturday night. It looks a lot written down. 

04/10/2012 at 18:38

OK - don't worry about how much it looks like, I'll have a look and see what's going on.

Down another 1lb today (start of carb-depleting this morning).

Wabo - I know which exercise you mean. I can think of better ab exercises to do! Hopefully your ankle will be sorted out soon.

Hi DD - what you up to the weekend?

04/10/2012 at 20:41

Evening

Vixx: Not bad.

Yeah thought I'd posted about younger sons being 17 earlier Cheers anyway.

Wabo: Well done

05/10/2012 at 05:47

Morning

Easy run done.

No milk left in our house need to nip up to shop whenit opens at 6:45am. No coffee for me. I can't drink it black !

05/10/2012 at 09:23

Morning all - well done on the 1lbs off wabo and Vixx.

Good luck with the carb depleting Vixx.

I am playing hockey tomorrow and then watching the Chester marathon on sunday which goes past the end of my road.

I drink black coffee at work becuase the powdered milk out of the vending machine is disgusting. Much prefer a bit of milk though.

Working from home today - toast and marmite for bekkie (my favourite)

Hope everyone has a fab weekend - whatever you are up to

11,301 to 11,320 of 12,362 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.