The Long Green Tape Measure......

A weight-loss sub-thread of The Long Green Ribbon Thread.

12,241 to 12,260 of 12,362 messages
26/06/2013 at 08:40

Well done Vixx

Another year older today

It would be great if they did the Glasgow Marathon next year. It would make sense with Commonwealth Games in city.

26/06/2013 at 10:52

Happy Birthday Birkmyre. 

It would be nice to run a marathon in Glasgow. I haven't seen that much of Glasgow as I have only been there to film a quiz show, but I did like the parts I did see.

I've booked the family holiday up to Scotland for August, to a place called Nairne near Inverness. 

Well done on the loss Vixx.

How is everyone today?

26/06/2013 at 11:40

Well done Vixx. Happy Birthday Birkmyre!

No real movement on the weight for me which is good, took the weekend off running as (list of excuses) I'm resting a little before a 10k this weekend, had a bit of an injury (great big bruise on my calf from god knows where), and it was the wifes birthday!. Spent the whole weekend eating and drinking tons so I'm not sure where it's gone but I haven't put any weight on.

26/06/2013 at 12:04

No attempt at any weight control today

26/06/2013 at 13:34

afternoon all

well done vixx

well I didn't do the run sunday, 5 hour drive sat and I just needed to be sensible, thanks for advice vixx

weigh in 10st .5lbs, still staying there!

that's a result nicky!

I am good and hello lfc! Holiday sounds nice

happy birthday again Birks!

26/06/2013 at 13:35

so I actually gained 1.5lbs,  but as long as I am under 10st 2lb these days I am happy.

26/06/2013 at 15:11

Probably the most I've eaten in a single weekend since..... well, a long time.

7 course posh tasting menu thingy on the Friday, with a huge cheeseboard.

Pizza and chips on the saturday

Carvery and birthday cakes on the sunday

Scones and clotted cream monday watching the tennis.

All accompanied by lashing and lashings of not-ginger beer.

My run this lunchtime felt a bit sluggish though. Resting tomorrow and Friday before the 10k, which is unfortunately at 6pm. I never feel that quick in the evening so might have to have an afternoon nap and pretend its the morning instead!

26/06/2013 at 23:21

I have lost a stone now - I don't want it found and returned....

Which race are you doing Nicky?

Belated Birthday Wishes birkmyre - I hope that you have had a fantastic day!

How is everyone?

Did you have a nice weekend Wabo?

27/06/2013 at 06:10

Morng

had a good day yesterday. Good lunch out, Miss B made me a birthday cake

Out tonight for dinner with friends.

Right diet restarts on.. .well when that delicious cake is finished. Probs Saturday at the very latest !

27/06/2013 at 10:05

Morning all

vixx I had a lovely weekend.  Did the right thing.

Had a blinding race last night, 2.31 miles in 18.18.  felt good.

nicky like that pretend its the morning!

27/06/2013 at 10:09

Timberhonger 10k Vixx, looking forward to it but also just the right side of scared!

Further complication is works outing today - lunchtime 'til the pubs close and I will be getting my moneys worth at the bar, just hope I can recover in the 40 hours or so between finishing drinking tonight and racing!

Mmm, cake. Perfect recovery food I reckon, especially if its chocolate! I never used to enjoy cake all that much but it has achieved very high status in my food favourites since getting skinnier!

27/06/2013 at 16:03

Am on a 'no-added-sugar and gluten free' diet at the moment :S

04/07/2013 at 13:42

blimey there you all are!

weigh in up again yesterday... 10st 2lb, no worries....

how are you all where are you all??

04/07/2013 at 13:49

Hey Wabo!

It's year end for me so a bit less time than usual to muck about.

12 stone 3 today, can't remember where I was but that's in the acceptable range. Would like to get back down to 12 -0 again just to make sure I'm still in touch!

04/07/2013 at 22:34

I'm here - just. The weekend was awesome

And another 1lb gone

How are you all?

05/07/2013 at 12:14

nice one nicky!

vixx did you do the race you weren't doing?  I am confused! I have done two races so far this week and have number 3 tomorrow! 

Well done on weight vixx, think I have one of those pounds plus one from somewhere else! Will get back this week I am sure.

We are buying a princess bed tomorrow for cleo although I have no doubt she will want some dinosaurs and dragons there somewhere too! Oh I love her so much

05/07/2013 at 12:38

I missed Shrewsbury Wabo, but did the Giantshead Marathon last Saturday

London for my annual 'poke n prod' this weekend....

05/07/2013 at 14:53

oh that's right! Hope all goes well this weekend Vixx

05/07/2013 at 17:36

Thank you Wabo

09/07/2013 at 08:36

Morning everyone

Is it just me or have Runners World been messing with how you get to the forums? I've had to have a good look round to get on them again.

Hope everything went well at the weekend Vixx.

12,241 to 12,260 of 12,362 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.