The Perkins Great Eastern Run

Half Marathon Peterborough

5 messages
07/03/2013 at 09:38

Is anyone running in the Perkins Great Eastern run on October the 13th this year? I signed up for it yesterday.

07/03/2013 at 09:43

Probably.  Missed it last year through illness but will likely be a big target race for the Autumn.  Tis a fast one.

07/03/2013 at 14:46
Yep
11/03/2013 at 11:22

I hope you will be better and able to make the half marathon this year for Perkins Great Eastern Run 2013 as it promises to be a great one.

12/03/2013 at 11:42

I ran this last year and thought it was really well organised.  I travelled from Berkshire and had no problems finding parking (free carpark pass with race pack) and thought the race village was nicely laid out.  Route is flat as a pancake but there's not a great deal  to see on the way round (lots of estates) but support was pretty good and I think it's a good PB course. I'd run it again if it wasn't so far away!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.