Things you have seen in the gym which make you go 'Hmmmmmm' ...

81 to 100 of 185 messages
05/02/2013 at 13:56
cougie wrote (see)
Have you been stalking me too ?

""

Dear God, I have no idea what you look like, and now I have no desire to know what you look like.  The mankini image is enough... 

05/02/2013 at 14:03

I've seen lots of women wearing thin leggings at the gym, I genuinely don't think they realise how transparent they get when doing certain exercises.

Gotta do the bending over in front of a mirror test before wearing new leggings to yoga class for the first time.

Or wear really attractive knickers underneath.

05/02/2013 at 14:24

I'm fairly convinced that this girl knew exactly what she was doing.  I'm not convinced that it was an accident.  Also, the way she was exercising very slowly, taking every minute to show off kinda suggests to me that she was just a tease, not an accidental exhibitionist.

05/02/2013 at 15:43
Mr By 'Eck wrote (see)

I'm fairly convinced that this girl knew exactly what she was doing.  I'm not convinced that it was an accident.  Also, the way she was exercising very slowly, taking every minute to show off kinda suggests to me that she was just a tease, not an accidental exhibitionist.

So whereabouts would this gym be out of interest?

05/02/2013 at 15:50

Alton, Hampshire.  You occasionally get someone worth oggling in there, Friday evenings are generally good (my wife has decided that Friday evenings and Sunday before lunch are my gym times).  But being less than generous, there are some people in there (myself included) that do really need to be there.  They're not all exhibitionist teenagers.

05/02/2013 at 15:52
RicF wrote (see)

So whereabouts would this gym be out of interest?

Love the tongue-hanging-out smiley. Adds just the right note, I think.

05/02/2013 at 15:55

I saw a woman hanging upside down reading a book !!

05/02/2013 at 15:59

...actually though we did use to do trapeze training in a martial arts gym (for the high ceilings). We got to see loads of fat sweaty wrestlers' builders' bums  and they got to leer at lycra-clad girls' bottoms in between bouts .

05/02/2013 at 16:24

My now-husband used to share a house with a whole bunch of folks when he was a student, when we first started going out together he invited one of them (his best mate) along to the gym with us, as he was really into body building.

So, mid way through a run or whatever I wandered over to chat to him - he was bedecked in bright yellow cycling shorts and a t-shirt.  (this was the 90s), and was doing an overhead tricep extension lying stretched out on a weights bench.

Bearing in mind this was the first time I had really spoken to the guy - he was a little bit embarrased when as he lifted the weight back - one of his bollocks popped out of his shorts.

To make matters worse - it was a really heavy weight and he couldn't do anything until he had completed the move and brought the weight back over..... 

Edited: 05/02/2013 at 16:26
05/02/2013 at 16:43
GymAddict wrote (see)

Bearing in mind this was the first time I had really spoken to the guy - he was a little bit embarrased when as he lifted the weight back - one of his bollocks popped out of his shorts.

To make matters worse - it was a really heavy weight and he couldn't do anything until he had completed the move and brought the weight back over..... 

is that what they mean by spotting him?

are you not supposed to lend a helping hand?

cougie    pirate
05/02/2013 at 17:07
I did hear of one guy who liked wearing those skimpy flappy running shorts to teach aerobics in. He had to do the exam to qualify and you teach to your fellow students. Anyway - half way through his exam - he fell out of his shorts.

Amazingly the examiner passed him. She hadn't spotted it !

Would you be happy you passed or sad that she couldn't even see it ?
05/02/2013 at 17:21
cougie wrote (see)
I did hear of one guy who liked wearing those skimpy flappy running shorts to teach aerobics in. He had to do the exam to qualify and you teach to your fellow students. Anyway - half way through his exam - he fell out of his shorts.

Amazingly the examiner passed him. She hadn't spotted it !

Would you be happy you passed or sad that she couldn't even see it ?

I'd be deeply disappointed, unless my shorts were really quite long.

05/02/2013 at 18:03
05/02/2013 at 18:16

my guys shorts just had a little rip in them - which expanded rapidly ......  

05/02/2013 at 19:08
GymAddict wrote (see)

My now-husband used to share a house with a whole bunch of folks when he was a student, when we first started going out together he invited one of them (his best mate) along to the gym with us, as he was really into body building.

So, mid way through a run or whatever I wandered over to chat to him - he was bedecked in bright yellow cycling shorts and a t-shirt.  (this was the 90s), and was doing an overhead tricep extension lying stretched out on a weights bench.

hang on, aren't cycling shorts/lycra skins normally very skintight, and go a long way down your legs?

how on earth did anything creep out of those?

if they were loose boxers, easily done.

05/02/2013 at 19:45

He wasn't wearing anything underneath and there was a small tear at the crotch.  Believe me I did not examine his shorts closely after the incident!

M.r Zuvai    pirate
06/02/2013 at 12:46
Stevie G . wrote (see)
GymAddict wrote (see)

hang on, aren't cycling shorts/lycra skins normally very skintight, and go a long way down your legs?

how on earth did anything creep out of those?

if they were loose boxers, easily done.

all you need now is a deer stalker and pipe

06/02/2013 at 13:21
sometimes do my long run in the gym if my son is threatening to be poorly at nursery and I need to be contactable. There are several blackspots where I can't get a signal and being stuck 10 miles from home with a poorly child wanting mummy is horrible.

(oh, and I have seen your posts Mr by eck...)
06/02/2013 at 13:30

Have you never seen any innocent looking teenagers in the gym wearing stuff where you know they know exactly what they're doing?  There seem also to be more than their fair share of sixth form guys trying to out-do each other on the weights.

06/02/2013 at 13:39
Bright pink with diamente accents?
81 to 100 of 185 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.