Time spent on the Forum

What do you tell YOUR partner?

81 to 83 of 83 messages
13/01/2003 at 13:37
Especially you, Alex ;)
13/01/2003 at 13:40
A quick one for all of those meeting other forumites, get a mobile number so that you can organise who is who at the meeting point. I arranged to meet up with caz and others at the Christmas do. I got to a crowded bar in SoHo but couldn't find any monkeys, rabits or dogs in it... After asking all the larger groups I decided to disappear thinking the others had moved on (this and the fact that a lot of blokes were giving me filthy looks for trying to 'chat them up' with the immortal lines, 'do you run', 'are you a forumite', or 'do you subscribe to Runners World'. My wife found it highly amuzing when I returned home three hours earlier than exptected (and sober). If I had only taken one persons mobile I would have known that the others look like normal (?) people and were actually sitting in the corner window seats opposite the sad git (me) who was at the bar!
13/01/2003 at 14:39
My somewhat enforced absence from the forum is drawing to a close as Mrs. F finishes her maternity leave at the end of the month and therefore will no longer be able to write me off as a saddo when i'm here :-)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 83 of 83 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.