To All Lurkers

This is your moment

21 to 33 of 33 messages
14/12/2012 at 12:12

Hi MT

one wonderful thing about running - there are no golden rules, its virtually down to what you yourself wants training wise

best wishes

14/12/2012 at 20:20
Exactly - and I love the fact that I don't need to drag my ass to a gym or a pool but am ready to go as soon as I step out of the door. Wish I had found it sooner, really.
14/12/2012 at 20:26

just lurking boys and girls

seren nos    pirate
14/12/2012 at 21:09

Mighty thighs.overuse is sio common.we enjoy the running and always try to do too much too soon.the same thing happens when recovering from an injury

nogbat... love the name.... welcome...........I'm sure you can find a few threads with similar interests around..there will be some great new ones starting up over the next couple of weks with the spring marathon training....you don't need to be doing a marathon to join in

14/12/2012 at 21:16

What a great thread. Well done Seren. 

Welcome to all newbies. Great to have you on board. 

14/12/2012 at 22:27

14/12/2012 at 23:34

Mighty Thighs ... what an excellent forum name. A name to savour, to conjure up images with ...

15/12/2012 at 07:21

easy muttly, calm down now ..

15/12/2012 at 08:14
micknphil-marathonlads.com wrote (see)

seren nos

did we meet at my car at Abo marathon ??

seren nos yn canu wrote (see)

i love meeting up with people  even if it is brief

I met you in the toilets at Chandos Seren!

seren nos    pirate
15/12/2012 at 08:16

Minni.I meet so many people in toilets in strange pubs

but stranger is the number of people I meet on an industrial estate just ourtside cardiff.....having never met them we introduce ourselves whilst dressed fiully in rubber becofre i introduce them to the delights of the Taff

15/12/2012 at 09:14

I'm not sure this conversation is attracting newbies. 

seren nos    pirate
15/12/2012 at 09:17

especially my spelling............its even worse on the laptop than on the computer

16/12/2012 at 10:42

Seren - yeah, it is hard not to do what you KNOW you can do. And s running is as much (if not more) about mental than physical strength I am used to ignoring my head saying "slow down" or "stop". I just think it's playing the usual interference when it's probably trying to save me from injury.

Muttley - Thanks! ThunderThighs was taken so this was the next best thing. I will just keep on running until I can change it to "LegsLikeTwigs" or similar. Haha!

Lovely to "meet" you all!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 33 of 33 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.