Toronto

3 messages
07/11/2002 at 19:54
Please does anyone know where/if its possible to go for a long weekend run in Toronto. I am currently working here, not for sufficiently long periods to go to a club but for a couple of weeks at a time on a regular basis. I run round the roads mid-week but am getting soooooo bored - flat and uninteresting. Wanted to know if there is anyone out there who knows if there are long enough paths along the lakeshore or somewhere like that where I can get the mileage in without being bored to death? Many thanks
08/11/2002 at 13:43
Hi Lazybones.

Try one of the Running Room stores in Toronto. I think all of them offer a free running club with a short midweek run on Wednesday evenings at about 6pm and a long run on Saturday mornings at about 8am.

There are 5 Running Room stores in Toronto and you can get more details at this website:

http://www.runningroom.com/

They cater for all levels of runner.

Hope this helps.
08/11/2002 at 15:29
Thanks Minnie

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.