Trionium Magazine

Magazine for all challenging events

8 messages
23/08/2005 at 18:07
After encouragement (and ideas) from RW web threads, I have given birth, today, 23 August 2005, to a new magazine: Trionium Magazine. It should be a laugh!

Register to download free it at the following address

http://www.trionium.com

I'll be interested to see how long RW allows this thread to exist!
23/08/2005 at 18:15
Rob - you ought to post this in the Tri forum as well you know - that's where most of us nutters hang out..........
23/08/2005 at 18:24
OK - nice one!
31/10/2005 at 15:42
who are Conferio Ltd. ?
31/10/2005 at 15:52
Conferio is a company I set up a year ago to publish UK Retirement.com Magazine. I couldn't muster any enthusiasm and the project just fizzled. Someone on a RW thread after the UK Ironman suggested that 220 magazine needed some competition, and I happened to have a suitable title and domain name (Trionium.com), and sufficient enthusiasm to launch Trionium.com magazine. You can read more about the genesis of Trionium in 'The Trionium Manifesto' which is in the first issue of the magazine.

I'm doing this in my spare time: My main job is as editor of Global Slag Magazine (and you can download that at www.GlobalSlag.com).
31/10/2005 at 15:58
ok, thanks.

hmmm.... not sure i should open that last site while i'm at work ;-)
07/11/2012 at 21:18

Aha, I ran out of time and energy on the Trionium Magazine... maybe when Global Slag (day job) takes up less of my time, I can return to Trionium Magazine!

08/11/2012 at 07:39

If I laid off the slags i'd have more time and energy too.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.