VLM GFA application

Age 41+ sub 3.15

4 messages
30/04/2012 at 09:21

Hi all - yesterday at Gtr Manc marathon managed to bag myself a time eligible for a GFA entry into VLM. For the application is it ok to print out online chip/gun time results? Do all legit GFA entries get accepted, or should I also enter the normal ballot just in case.

Many thanks.

30/04/2012 at 09:35
If it was a certified course then they'll accept it. If think last time I entered I sent a screenshot of the results page and a link to it on Power of 10 (or now Run Britain perhaps).
30/04/2012 at 10:28
Well run in minging conditions!
30/04/2012 at 13:35

Hey 15West,

if you have a GFA time there's no need to enter the ballot. you have until sometime in july (i think - so double check) to get your entry in. i usually send them a screen shot print of the results page or if you get an e-certificate, send them that.

after that they send you the information to enter and you just fill it in, pay the money and return the form by the date they ask.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.