Well, hello

Is there a 'new joiners' place to post?

8 messages
24/10/2012 at 19:37

If not, then I'll say 'Well Hello' here.

Currently in Bahrain. Warm enough!

Just about to take a new posting In Jubail, Saudi Arabia. In UK, spouse and I live on the edge of Richmond Park, where I did most of my running for 15 years or so.

15 marathons so far, and as many halves or 10ks as this would suggest. I hope to join in the chat here

24/10/2012 at 19:48

Hello back at you!

(and actually Richard Atkinson is my name and I see no harm in that, but how does one get a more stirring or pleasant forum name like yours, KK?)

24/10/2012 at 19:53

Shall do. Ta!

24/10/2012 at 20:03

Just like magic, I am now 'a little warm'!

24/10/2012 at 23:45

Hi little warm  

25/10/2012 at 09:24
Could it be magic....Ohhhhh Ohhhhh........
25/10/2012 at 17:24

Hi a little warm - do you need someone to house sit while you are away? I'm very tidy!

05/11/2012 at 15:23

Hello Peter - sorry not to have replied, you must think me rude -

But I've been in UK for the last week and out of web access. House is already rented!

UK was seriously chilly, eh? A couple of good runs in the beautiful autumn colours, though - figure of 8 in Richmond Park ( half way round, up by the Ballet school, the other half way round), and then up in Yorkshire, alongside the Wharfe, Burnsall to Grassington and back. Lovely

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.