What did you have for lunch?

101 to 106 of 106 messages
01/10/2003 at 14:20
Ceral for lunch is a fav of mine although I tend to get strange looks at work when eating it :) I like to go home for fresh bread from my bread maker too!

Although today I had a can of Hienz Scotch Broth.
FAJ
01/10/2003 at 14:28
Sesame and sunflower seed roll with mild cheddar, crunchy coleslaw and salad. Water. Will have a Smarties cookie and a coffee later.
JFB
01/10/2003 at 14:32
Pret humous & salad sarnie, citrus spring, dime bar; hope to struggle down to the track later to provide excuse for a beer or two...
01/10/2003 at 14:33
Veggie stroganoff & rice. More fruit for afternoon munchies later.
01/10/2003 at 16:13
Chicken, Mozzarella & Red Pepper Pesto in a toasted Tomato Wrap !! Yum
01/10/2003 at 16:43
Pret Chicken and Avocado sandwich (was feeling extravagant!) and apple. Just eaten a banana in preparation for a gentle run later. Lots of water. I average 2 litres a day just at work, not including two cups of tea a day and more water and/or squash in the evening.

No wonder I spend so much time on the loo! (almost as much as I spend on here!!)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
101 to 106 of 106 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.