What do non runners think of us?

41 to 46 of 46 messages
15/10/2004 at 17:37
Am I forgiven then :o(

Hubby sometimes wears a headband (cos he sweats so much) but I think he'll resent being called a jogger - especially not at his speeds...whoops, speed has nothing to do with it.

Mind you, don't go for headbands as he reckons the pressure round his head impedes his running performance.

So being a jogger is based on how you look? Better get all the flourescent yellow stuff then.
08/01/2005 at 01:37
My dad thinks we all have a secret wave & hand gestures.
08/01/2005 at 02:36

Actually, this took me by surprise in the past... xMrC when he once accompanied me on a run (on his bike I add!) said he was amazed because he "thought" I was going out "jogging" but when he came along, he realised that not only do I not "jog", I run, but what's more... I also "look the part, in the right clothes and shoes and look like you know what you're doing".

He says, "you look just like those nutters on telly"

that was another coffin nail I can tell you

;o)
08/01/2005 at 11:15
08/01/2005 at 11:19
LOL Cath - surely that was a compliment though. Well, apart from the nutters on the telly bit - did he mean the Chuckle Brothers or something?
08/01/2005 at 11:21
shouldnt that also include

"runner...to do a .."

...make a sharp exit from an awkward or costly situation

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.