When should I start carb loading for my marathon in 2 and a half weeks?

21 to 27 of 27 messages
seren nos    pirate
18/04/2013 at 07:52

David.mt carb meal the night before every big race.....fish and chips with bread and butter and a pint...

thats because you can always find a fish shop all over the country where ever you are staying for your race and it is very similar where  ever you go.......

sorted.....

Literain...pizza hut have got their all you can eat buffet back again and it includes pasta meal and salad.....sorted

18/04/2013 at 08:49

Thanks Seren. I looked on their website and it's now £6.99! This seems less good value than when I was a student and it was a fiver, because even taking inflation into account I probably can't eat 12 slices any more.

18/04/2013 at 08:52

The problem with Pizza Hut is they deliberately try and shuffle you to the salad bar because they want to fill you up on all the leftover produce from Tescos and Sainsburys they ship in.

18/04/2013 at 09:00

I haven't actually been there since 1999, but I remember quite enjoying the salad. The pizza was pretty nasty.

seren nos    pirate
18/04/2013 at 09:03

lit.i'm sure I could do 12 slices........the salad was ok..but now you have these buffets of the world that do lunchtime buffets for 6.99..and you can have meals made form all around the world and choices of starters and last time i went i had 7 desserts......

so pizza hut becomes not so good for its money

18/04/2013 at 09:21

Anyways Im not listening to you guys, Im going to ask a champion what her carb loading schedule is ......... (goes off to to talk to Ellan)

19/04/2013 at 19:36

muppet.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.