11/11/2005 at 12:46
Remember Hugh Grant in "About a boy"?
11/11/2005 at 12:50
Ah, I thought you were from the CSA !
11/11/2005 at 19:03
Newly single again-
Marriage-6 years abandoned for 18 year old
Six years on my own
Serious relationship-7 1/2 years got dumped last week-I'm wonderful blah,blah,blaah but it's not enough.
Now-never ever going near another man ever-will die alone!!!!
11/11/2005 at 19:05
fk!

Ouch....all men are b@stards!
11/11/2005 at 20:44
FBGF - ouch! Sorry to hear that.

TC >slap< No, they're not. Though, if the trend towards single motherhood continues, they soon will be ;o)
11/11/2005 at 21:26
I'm a single Mum, and single I'm gonna stay.
FBGF, u will go near another man, but just remember, men are for pleasure - not for life ;-)
12/11/2005 at 09:40
Miss P don't say that we are just for xmas!
13/11/2005 at 10:04
.lol hiya i suppose i'd better join you lot then :)

soz to hear about that FBGF - believe me - its prob better for you in the long run - and its hard some days and not the next

im moving next week and things and times like this i find difficult..but ive always been too independant for my own good and never had to rely on anyone ever. now ive got my boy its different and reallyt hard to ask for help. priode before a fall eh? :(

re: relationships : wasnt lookinbg but founbd a lovely man whos a gem and its great to have a lover :)

got to go my boys verbally abusing me from his cot !
xxxxxx
13/11/2005 at 10:05
o btw - i am scared of the film about a boy. i have to be consious of not dressing him up in tank tops and making him sing to nina simone :)
13/11/2005 at 10:05
o btw - i am scared of the film about a boy. i have to be consious of not dressing him up in tank tops and making him sing to nina simone :)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
10 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.