Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

11,181 to 11,200 of 16,622 messages
21/12/2012 at 07:20

My ex girlfriend likes to run early but today she ran past my house at 02.55 !! came back an hour later strange women !!

21/12/2012 at 07:52

morning

nice 4 miles today, run/walk still but starting to feel a bit easier. The sound of all the flood water rushing through the sewers was a bit odd - like underground rivers!

last day of school today

PSC/Kate - I think I have the thread cold now...

21/12/2012 at 08:31

Geordie has been confused re me staying today !

maths: Hope it clears quickly

21/12/2012 at 08:37

Morning all.  Kate the tache is off, just got fed up with it on Wednesday evening.  PSC very funny encounter, I often wonder what people think of me early in the morning but rarely hear the mutterings! MC hope the Hobbit was good, want to see it but not with 50 kids Ashman, can't sleep?

Out at 5.15 this morning for an easy 5 miler, ran it too quick probably by a minute a mile, need to get the slow stuff at the right pace.  NW 4 cats and a hedgehog wandering across a road!  Woken I guess by the double digit temperatures we had yesterday.  3 ORs and 2DW, oh one smoker at the back of the Co-op

Enjoy the weekend

21/12/2012 at 12:44

Afternoon all - no run but a spin and swim lesson, am being converted to a swim lover! JF, better that you can do the fast runs OK than the slow ones! MC, not so nice for the other swimmers but the pool has been acting as a great decongestant.

21/12/2012 at 22:04
KateF wrote (see)

not so nice for the other swimmers but the pool has been acting as a great decongestant.

Eugh! 

22/12/2012 at 02:22
11k at 5.30am still mild and dry. Felt too hot in my layers!
22/12/2012 at 07:15

Good mrnd All..

Have an awesome running with pleasant climate ahead..

22/12/2012 at 08:07

morning all

well, cold is terrible today so no training which means I have to clean/tudiy up. Yuck. MInd you, we can't put the xmas tree up until some cleaning and tidying has been done!

got to go and pick up a parcel from the post office too - that is NOT going to be any fun today. 

22/12/2012 at 08:35

Morning all, I'm at work today so none of the shopping madness for me

Long run tomorrow will be an earlyish start for a Sunday, I believe I have a busy day planned

22/12/2012 at 10:13

Morning all - 4 miles in the wet leaping over wheelie bins, 1 Hovis van 1 Warburtons van, then a yoga class for me. Few last presents to buy, one more supermarket trip, a marathon in the morning then the festivities begin. Get yourself to the pool MC!

PSC    pirate
22/12/2012 at 10:41

just in from 8 or 9 very splashy miles.  Slightly new route so not sure how far, but it is a variation on an 8 miler so is about that.  Smooth flowing run - quite apt considering the amount of water in the air and on the roads! Got home very wet!

Quick coffee then off to the shops.  Busy day ahead but I am now on leave

Kate - don't over-do it!

Maths, hope you don't feel too wretched.

JF - enjoy work...

TheSianz - bl00dy hell, you were posting at SOC!!

Morning gang...

22/12/2012 at 10:43

kate - can you belive there aren't any public sessions or lane swims at my pool on Saturdays? There is tomorrow though, so as long as I feel okish tomorrow I will go for a swim

22/12/2012 at 10:43

Good morning all

7 miles inc Park run which today  was run through newly formed streams and ankle deep mud in Black Park. Fastest one I have run in a while too.

Kate, Although I am not running country to capital I got confirmation that I will be helping man check point 3  on the day. Gel ,water cake and jelly babies will be provided along with words of encouragement. Good luck for tomorrow.

Maths, Hope you feel better soon.

JF50, Don't work too hard who are the visitors.

Ps while the cold and flu season is on I for one will be avoiding public pools

22/12/2012 at 11:00

PSC, I'll try not to, at least I'm finished till Thursday once we finish, about 6ish for me, yes really wet out there today.   Valis it's Bristol City, we should win!  MC hope it's all clear for next week, nothing worse than being ill in your own time and Christmas.

22/12/2012 at 11:06

Morning from a wet West of Scotland.

Helped build a new shed in our garden yesterday. Well all I did was some labouring. The static bike, weights and weight bench are all going out in it, so its going to be  a mini gym.

More Christmas shopping later.

22/12/2012 at 12:39

MC, not sure that I agree with Kate's suggestion that you use your local pool as a decongestant but hope the cold doesn't hang around too long.

9 muddy miles this morning but had fun sploshing my way around!

Kate, good luck tomorrow you nutter!!! and maybe see you at the boxing day hindhead run.

22/12/2012 at 12:55

kate - lost track of which marathon you are doing, but do remember that it has booze at the aid stations! Have a good time

PSC    pirate
22/12/2012 at 19:22

Kate - good luck tomorrow....  don't forget your sun cream!

22/12/2012 at 21:15

Portsmouth Coastal tomorrow so a nice stiff sea breeze to go with the rain, I may pack water wings.

11,181 to 11,200 of 16,622 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.