Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

11,941 to 11,960 of 17,043 messages
06/03/2013 at 08:09

Morning all,

Woke at 4am this morning, couldn't get back to sleep so snuck up early and went for my stupidest SOC do date, out of the door by 4.45am - I will suffer for this later!

Weekly interval session done though, last one before Reading next Sunday.

HBW, tripped over Mrs King's Cath Kidstone at the bottom of the stairs.

TW (tie watch), my new tie arrived yesterday (Tie's are my handbags), it's the 58th on my tie racks and is a replica of the tie AVB wears on match days - not as easy as you might think to get, the club do not sell them (I tried and was told they are exclusive to the Manager and the Board of directors) but I managed to find out who the manufacturers are    I digress....., sorry!

Happy hump day

06/03/2013 at 08:12

Morning - 2K swim this morning, quite a high handbag count in the changing rooms. MK, I'm finding I'm out earlier and earlier, will be even worse when it gets lighter. Now, you start with handbag watch and still it comes back to football! Birky, nice early bag spot, you should have asked her what type it was for valis. Happy hump day all.

06/03/2013 at 08:23

morning all

nothing for me yet, I was feeling a bit shattered last night so decided on an extra hour in bed. Will do something later - probably turbo as by the time I am home it will be difficult to get out again as the kids need someone at home!

06/03/2013 at 09:24

Morning all, Martin that may be a stray into football! Nice to have something else to look our for on my runs, no animals or paper boys were carrying handbags this morning!

Out by 5am this morning for a 12 miler, legs didn't really want to be out to play but got round.  First 5 miles round town, one rabbit in town! one early paper boy, next 7 miles out on the railway walk, just light enough on the way out, lovely and light on the return which had brought out a plethora of dog walkers.  NW on the walk one muntjac and a hare, where do they go all winter, and where are the squirrels?

06/03/2013 at 14:33

No run last night, got stuck at work   Out for 3 miles this evening (work permitting).

No handbags seen and definitely no ties!!!

Have a good day peeps x

07/03/2013 at 05:52

Good morning all

6 miles this morning plenty of rain,no handbags but did spot a Warbuton van for Birky.

Martin, Are you a tie collector or a tie stalker

07/03/2013 at 06:02

Morningvalis and rest

4M Fartlek done in cold and smiry rain

NW: 1 owl, 1 KingsmillVan, 4 horses,3 Post Office Vans.Only MrsB handbag spotted and its in the room

PSC    pirate
07/03/2013 at 06:18
Morning gang.... I ran last night for the ditsy time in a few days. I've been a bit over loaded and grumpy and have/had two niggles. Anyhow, hamstring niggle gone. Psoas niggle still there and not improving, but I am seeing m physio tonight so will discuss options. It sounds as if you guys n girls are all sticking to the programme.

Might go and jump on the turbo in a bit..... Just need to check the work diary!

Have a fun day.
07/03/2013 at 08:01

Morning all, treadmill for me this morning at 5.15, watched 3am to 4am  of 24

5 miles recovery pace with 6 x 100m strides to liven it.  Not a handbag or tie in sight.

Enjoy the day

07/03/2013 at 08:27

morning

gentle turbo for me this morning, I was tempted to do a harder session but after two consecutive days of harder sessions thought it wasn't a good idea

parents evening tonight so stuck at school till late, might count all the ties and handbags I see at parents evening, that would keep me amused!

07/03/2013 at 08:31

Morning all - 6 miles and a swim, 1 OR, no handbags. JF, your squirrels are hanging out in my town, no shortage of them here. Long day in London today then house packing up tomorrow for move on Saturday so had better get on, have a good day.

PSC    pirate
08/03/2013 at 05:21
Physio highly effective. Really really sore at the time, but she might now be on the right track. . Chuffed....

Will give it a go in a minute..... Highly unlikely to see many handbags on the north downs!
08/03/2013 at 06:14

Morning you lot

Very windy up here today.

NW: 1 owl, 1 Kingsmill Van, 1 cyclist battling with wind, 3 Post Office Vans, 2 Llamas, 4 horses huddled together

HBW 1 Hermes.5 Prada

.Actually that was in House of Frasers bing Shop Window in Glasgow City Centre !

08/03/2013 at 10:39

Morning all

Waited till daybreak this morning, about 6ish here although very misty, before heading out for a 9 miler, 5 at tempo.  NW several rabbits, Kate the squirrels are back, two spotted.  Several dog walkers, one had a bucket with him!

Enjoy the weekend

08/03/2013 at 18:19

evening all

well, nothing for me this morning, I was shattered when I got back from parents evening last night, and although I did wake up, decided not to get up

went to the gym after school though, and 30 mns on the treadmill of run 2 walk 2, I'll give my knee a good massage later and foam roller and hopefully it won't be too upset. Also did some core strength stuff, tried to do some new exercises I had seen in a book, but of course when I was at the gym couldn't remember precisely how to do them so didn't do too many - will have to practice at home before I go to the gym next

08/03/2013 at 19:04

Evening

Still windy up here with smiry rain again.

maths: Hope you get back soon.

This font size is doing my head in

08/03/2013 at 20:07

Oi!!!

What's going on with the weather on Sunday?

2c and 16mph easterly wind.......

09/03/2013 at 07:48

wrap up warm 5:30

spinning class and masters swim session this morning, hopefully a snooze this afternoon

PSC    pirate
09/03/2013 at 07:59

Birky, I am glad you mentioned the font... I thought it was my poota that was playing up!

Morning peeps - happy weekend.

Just chilling here.  What shall I do this weekend?

09/03/2013 at 09:13

Morning windy and cold again here

psc: No probs I thought initially it was my pc playing up

11,941 to 11,960 of 17,043 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.