Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

11,961 to 11,980 of 13,611 messages
31/03/2014 at 10:49
LOL I have a car that has bikes in it :??)
31/03/2014 at 13:22

PSC - Well done on making the podium! Sounds like a great race

I've seen 5.30 looked like he was having a good time down in Dover this weekend.

Gobi - What part of France are you going to?

31/03/2014 at 16:14
I shall be staying around Alpe d'Huez

Driving down past Le Mans and back via the Oriental Forest

Should be fab as always
31/03/2014 at 17:18

Good afternoon L&G

Just completed another double and the fifth marathon in 12 days. Thanks for tagging the photos on FB Emmy!

Ran yesterday with too many painkillers and the shin splints were very painful. But I did the job.

Somebody recommended biofreeze??? Also need to get some long compression socks. At least I might look the part.... Anyway rest now until Brighton.....aaarrgghh.

31/03/2014 at 18:27

PSC - wow, well done to you and M

530 - well done to you too, but take care of those shins. 

Gobi - sounds like you have a great trip planned

nothing for me today because I didn't get to sleep till late and had a long day at work, and have to go out soon to see youngest son receive his silver scout award. Eldest son is playing in the school concert tonight, so it is all go and I am missing yet another swim session. Made it swimming last night though and had a good session

run tomorrow morning I think - and it will be in shorts

PSC    pirate
31/03/2014 at 21:21
Thanks all... Bit stiff today, but better for the massage I've just had. I have deferred Brighton. I'm not road mara fit and I want to race it when I do it. So I will keep on plugging away and turn up to the South Downs mara fighting fit and enjoy it all the more.
31/03/2014 at 21:41
I did 76hrs and 32 mins of training in March. 76 hrs were CV!!!!

I even had a rest day
01/04/2014 at 07:43

Morning all - just weights this morning, track tonight. Glorious run in the woods last night NW 2 deer and knuckled down to an hour in the pool. Gobi, next rest day pencilled in for 2015? Valis, hope the body holds together for a good time at Brighton, 5.30, hope the body holds together to get you round and you can then have a rest. PSC, I'll be missing the South Downs this year as it's so late. Morning birky, enjoy the coffee.

01/04/2014 at 08:04
LOL Birky I try not to use up all my rest days too quickly

11plus in the dark this morning, strangely comfortable as it is what I am use to but strange as it is Tuesday and I normally ride.
01/04/2014 at 09:40
Enjoy your trip
01/04/2014 at 09:43

Hi Birky - enjoy your trip

PSC    pirate
01/04/2014 at 19:04

evening all

Physio in a minute.. maybe my last or perhaps penultimate visit.  It will be a joy to be free of the medics without that nagging fear that whatever it was hasn't quite been fixed.  

Tempted to ride to work in the morning.  Will check the weather first - and my logistics are not sorted for work commuting so I will need to travel light.  No suit and tie if I ride!  

Have a fun evening....

01/04/2014 at 20:52

Supposed to be lovely all week, but it was raining and misty when I set off for work at 6am. 9 miles tonight with a track session of 400/600/800/1000/800/600/400 in the middle. It hurt. Have a fab holiday birky, and say prego a lot to sound like a local.

01/04/2014 at 20:57

evening

very warm and humid this morning - 4 miles for me and a quick turbo when I got home before marking exam papers

birky - have a great holiday

PSC    pirate
01/04/2014 at 23:20
Birky, have a good trip.

Kate, you're a machine! Maths, are you getting over your injury woes?

I've got the all clear from the fiz. Whoop whoop...
02/04/2014 at 07:40

Morning all - turbo and a 5.5 mile recovery run 2 OR 1 dog. Good news PSC, he obviously knows you are a top athlete after the weekend. NOC by your standards birky. T Shirt and shorts this morning for me MC, gloves still on though. Long swim tonight, happy hump day.

02/04/2014 at 14:19
Hello all

busy in here again

I did an hour of track last night and 2hrs before 0715 this morning. Tonight I have a TT which I am doing on my road bike. I am concerned that I am starting to like pain.

My friends say I have always liked pain :??)
02/04/2014 at 18:48

evening

PSC - good news from the fizz for you

kate - gloves?? I always get really hot hands and in the summer my fingers swell up horribly...

well, didn't manage to get out of bed this morning to run had thought I could go this evening, but visited the physio about my hip, she found the bit that hurt and did some work on it and now it feels a bit bruisy sore so just leaving it till tomorrow.  I kind of had an inkling that it was caused by weak glutes, and that is what she said, so more glute strengthening and some other stuff to do, but can carry on with all my normal training in the meantime

03/04/2014 at 05:31

Good morning all 

6 miles this morning through the very dense air.

Nw 1 fox

Birky, Have a good holiday.

PSC , Good to hear your fit trouble free.

03/04/2014 at 06:59

Morning all - hills reps, 2 OR, 1 fox. How's the knee feeling valis? Hope you're back to training this morning MC. Right, long day ahead, on to it.

11,961 to 11,980 of 13,611 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.