Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

12,401 to 12,420 of 17,221 messages
29/04/2013 at 11:46

JF: I swim like a brick so its not for me.

maths: Well done that's great progress on your swimming.

29/04/2013 at 15:54

Chris, you are clearly keeping away from Gary's running routes.

29/04/2013 at 20:10

I am actually sorry I asked about PW now

29/04/2013 at 20:12

Chris: Welcome to the madhouse.

dobster: I'll bet you are

Edited: 29/04/2013 at 20:12
29/04/2013 at 21:20

Ha ha! It was well hidden down an embankment so wouldn't be on view unless anybody else went there to do the same thing!

30/04/2013 at 05:56

Good morning all

A quick 3 miles this morning around some local fields.

Nw 2 Does 10 rabbits

I miss a couple of days and the conversation moves on to Biology, It must be the first time the tone of a conversation has been lowered by my absence rather than my contribution.

30/04/2013 at 07:10

Morning all - weights in the garage so no Ws of any kind, track tonight. 3K swim time down by another minute last night but technique all over the place so back to the drills for me. Can I just call it that PW remains plod watch and not poo watch please! Are you after a PB on Sunday valis now you've had your warm up in Brighton?

30/04/2013 at 07:17

Morning Kate,

No I am going to take this one easy I hope for a PB at either Thames meander mara or  at Abingdon later this year. However maybe just maybe I could get a pb at Farnham but I think those Inclines will stop that.

30/04/2013 at 07:36

morning all 4 miles for me, still run/walk but the running is feeling better

NW - ducks, blackbirds, sparrows so not very exciting

30/04/2013 at 08:01

I might go for a course PB but anything more than that at Farnham is a bit much, still contemplating whether or not to do the Meander.

30/04/2013 at 08:09

Morning all

Lovely morning - too nice to go to work but maybe it'll stay nice for the Bank holiday.

NW 2 deer, 1 woodpecker, 1 horse

PW 2 horse's, 1 dog's, 50+ rabbit's (sorry Kate, I don't get to see many plods up on Hankley Common!) 

30/04/2013 at 08:55

Morning you lot

Sunny and cold

Hill Session x 7 reps with walk down recovery and they seem to pass so quickly. Hard. mile Warm Up and Down.

NW: 1 owl, 1 Morrisons Van, 3 red minis (Gemma used to spot them a lot)1 fox, 1 cyclist. 1 runner wearing army boots and carrying hand weights !

Waiting for our argos order today...

Edited: 30/04/2013 at 08:56
01/05/2013 at 06:29

Good morning all

6 miles this morning started off bright a little overcast now.

Nw 3 horses, too many magpies. OR -2

Birky, Hope you didnt have to wait too long for that parcel.

Happy Hump day all

01/05/2013 at 07:43

morning

was going to cycle to work, but thought better of it - as I was half asleep at 8:30 lsat night I thought the extra time in bed was in order. So it will be a turbo followed by a short run tonight. Not a bad idea as it will give me chance to check the full range of gears since I put the road wheel back on - one turbo session isn't going to kill the tyre, and I think it will be a beautiful evening too.

freezing here this morning

01/05/2013 at 07:54

Morning all - brick session and a swim this morning, just got on the turbo and remembered how dull it is (sorry MC) then my ipod packed up so strength of mind to get through staring at the garage wall. Poor track session last night as well so I am expecting a PW at my marathon on Sunday. Enough doom and gloom, sun us shining and we're half way through the week. Off to see Sean Lock tonight as well. Birky, anything exciting in the parcel? valis and Chris, counting skills work for you on NW then.

01/05/2013 at 08:00

kate - I actually really enjoy the turbo - but that is because I have all the sufferfest videos and love them!

Is Sean Lock someone famous? Better go and google it!

01/05/2013 at 08:46

Morning again

5M Steady. NW: 1 owl, 1 squirrel, 4 horses, 1 cyclist.

valis: No it arrived at 1:30pm yesterday. Not bad considering it could have been 7pm !

Morning Kate and maths

Edited: 01/05/2013 at 08:47
01/05/2013 at 10:42

Morning all!  A nice 8 miler with my running club last night, was nice to plod at the back and chat to other members rather than be restricted by pace and distance!

Poor nights sleep last night.  My Mum and Dads cat moved in last Thursday and decided it wanted to play at 2 this morning.  Then my lovely 4and a half year old niece (who was having a sleepover) woke up at 4 and came in to ask me why I had switched her lamp off.

Never work with children or animals! - Pass me the matchsticks please

01/05/2013 at 11:28

Morning all!

"My name is Ginger and I'm a newly converted early morning exerciser" 

Got up early on Mon to ride the 20miles to work over some very big hills... (bear in mind my longest cyle ride up to this point was 12 miles on the flat.....) Was hard work but enjoyed coming down the other side at speed! However when it got to 5.30pm and had to ride home again I did reconsider the wisdom of my decision to ride in! Once I got going though I loved it

Was Up at 6am this morning to go for a 5mile run as well  

Now I'm not a morning person at all, My OH says I'm like a grumpy witch when I wake up, but could get used to this!

Might go for a swim tomorrow morning before work

This might be a really silly question and make you lot kick me out of this thread as an idiot :P.... but what do NW and PW stand for???? 

Edited: 01/05/2013 at 11:30
01/05/2013 at 11:49

morning ginger and welcome

once you have got into the habit of the early mornings it is great, specially in the summer when the evening are hot, sticky, full of pollen and insects

NW is nature watch - animal sightings etc

PW - normally plod watch, although there have been some poo watches going on lately

DW - death watch

OR - other runner

12,401 to 12,420 of 17,221 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.