Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

13,221 to 13,240 of 16,393 messages
30/07/2013 at 08:10

Morning..

A bit murky here and just starting to rain but managed to get a run done before the downpour. Quiet out apart from 2 dog walkers and a distant other runner.

Had a good swim at Heron Lake last night and was lucky that the rain arrived just as I finished because I'd left my towel and dry clothes outside on the grass. Kate, I didn't know you were there or I'd have looked out for you. Maybe next week coordinate arrival times and swim round together?

Datchet Lake tonight and waterskiing at Thorpe tomorrow!

30/07/2013 at 08:16

Morning Kate and Chris.

Got a Puma Long Sleeved Technical Top last week for just £2.50 (down from £20)  in our local Co-op.

Weird as our Co-op never usually stocks any sports wear

Kate :Have read 'Cavs' book too. Decent read, recorded  'Boy Racer'  an ITV4 documentary about him and yet to watch it

Edited: 30/07/2013 at 08:20
30/07/2013 at 08:23

Morning all beautiful day here. We were supposed to be going for a long mountain walk so I didn't run but OH hurt his toe at the beach yesterday so that has been postponed. Short local walk instead so may run this evening and try a bit harder on those steep bits

Be careful swimming in water contaminated with blue green algae I think it produces a toxin

30/07/2013 at 08:37

Morning maths. There's meant to be thunder and lightning here today !

30/07/2013 at 09:11

I love an early morning run especially in the summer months, great time to be out and about, feel great afterwards too 

Tommygun2    pirate
30/07/2013 at 09:18

Morning

Out at 5.45am for a short slow plod.

NW 1 x big black cat 2 x Horses and many sheep

So thats two days back to back runs could be on my way back from injury bench and CBA....

30/07/2013 at 12:26

Been selected to do a stewarding course for next years Commonwealth Games.

Cracking warm sunny day here, so much for the Thunder and Lighting forecast !

30/07/2013 at 13:23

Welcome back TG and welcome along Gary. Chris, might well be up for that next week. although I think you'll be quite a way in front of me! Well done birky, nice and close to the action.

30/07/2013 at 19:39

Kate: Hopefully get the athletics and not something like bowling

30/07/2013 at 19:40

Gary: Welcome

Tommy: Welcome back.

31/07/2013 at 06:28

good morning all

8 miles this morning warm here but slightly overcast.

went in to Black Park today where they are currently building what is to be Cinderellas castle. took some pictures will put them on later when I get chance to resize them.

NW 1 Deer, 1 Muntjac deer 9 Rabbits 4 Ravens 2 Magpies.

Birky, What was the score against Sheffield, at seven I will be trying to get tickets for the home game against Villa, the first home game sold out before I even got a look in.

Chris, Enjoy your watersking tonight , A bit of local waterskiing trivia Ruslip lido which held televised championships many years ago had a club of which one of the founding members was Jon ( Dr Who )Pertwee.

Hi Kate,Maths, Tommy good to have you back.

Welcome Gary.

31/07/2013 at 07:31

Morning you lot

Valis: Wednesday won 1-0.

Warm and sunny one again up here

3M Steady mostly off road, legs getting used to being back out.

NW: 1 fox,1 rabbit, 1 kitten which was sitting on top of a fence,12 cows in another field. 3 BMWs, 2 cyclists

PW: 1 car 1 German Tourist Coach.

31/07/2013 at 08:03

Morning all

swim last night and short run this morning. NW 1 deer

Birky, good news re the commonwealth games - hope you get a good placement

Valis - can't imagine Worzel Gummidge in a pair of waterskis!

31/07/2013 at 08:25

Morning Chris

Just started reading Scott Jureks book 'Eat and Run'.

Finding it a good read, I didn't know what to expect to be honest

Valis: Yeah that Worzel Gummidge comment made me laugh too

31/07/2013 at 10:09

Birky I read Eat and run ,good book yet to try any of the recipes yet. got my Villa tickets just. plenty on viagogo but needto buy from the club to rack up  loyalty points, as I might go for a season ticket next year.

31/07/2013 at 10:18

Morning all - day off today so managed 18 miles this morning NW 11 dogs, 2 rabbits, 8 magpies OR 6, shows what happens when you're out a bit later. Interesting water skiing facts this morning! Also read Scot Jurek's book, unfortunately on the Kindle so not so easy to use the recipes. Happy hump day all.

Tommygun2    pirate
01/08/2013 at 06:50

Morning  

Run done, 3 miles plodded 

NW lots of sheep  OR 2 

It is quite misty so couldn't see much this morning 

Supposed to hot today and I'll be in thw office all day booo.

01/08/2013 at 06:52

Morning you lot

Pouring down  !

Steady run in rain

NW: Puddles x lots 2 squirrels, 1cat,  1fox in distance,2 llamas, 8 sheep,

My old route has been reopened and upgraded as the work in the High School surrounding area is now completed

01/08/2013 at 06:59

Good morning all

8 miles this morning, nice warm and fresh here looks like its going to be a hot one

Nw 8 rabbits 5 ravens and a great many magpies gathering to peck at the rubbish bags put out for collection.

Off to the British museum to see the Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum exihbits.

Chris, He must of had a waterskiing head somewhere.I have spent the last 3/4 hour trying to find a picture of him in action but alas nothing.

01/08/2013 at 07:24

Morning valis: Looks like you've got better weather than us. Enjoy British museum, that does sound interesting. Mind you I like history. There is affair bit of Roma History near where we stay.

The route of The Antonine Wall is 3M to the north and there are at least 5 Roman Forts sites within approx 15M. Although 3 of these aren't given any acknowledgement by the respective  local councils

13,221 to 13,240 of 16,393 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.