Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

15,601 to 15,620 of 15,628 messages
22/04/2014 at 07:42

Morning all - core and weights, chucking it down with rain. You shouldn't invent your own DW valis.

22/04/2014 at 08:00

Mornng Kate

30mins easy off road. Dull and overcast

NW: 2 dogs, 18-20 cows, 3 squirrels

22/04/2014 at 08:02

Sorry in a rush this morning  and the snails were well camoflaged, Just for the record I saw a ninja cyclist and he wasn't dead however if he doesn't get some lights that might change.    

22/04/2014 at 08:40

Up at half 5 -easy 2  miler and 30 minutes yoga  before brekkie Am training for trapeze

Edited: 22/04/2014 at 08:48
22/04/2014 at 14:53

Just in for a wee nosey.

22/04/2014 at 21:11

Trapeze? That is a new one. Track and swim tonight, leg nearly fell off so am typing this from my foam roller.

Yesterday at 06:33

Morning - no overnight cure so turbo then a 5 minute run out and walk back,off to the physio. NW 1 snail, safe on my windowsill. Lovely morning, happy hump day.

Yesterday at 07:04

Morning you lot

Happy St George's Day to my southern friends.

30mins Steady off road.

valis: A good 0-0 last night for Blues.

MNW: 2cats, 1 squirrel,1 cyclist 1snail

Dull, but dry

Yesterday at 10:03

morning 

starting to feel better so may run later

kate - what is wrong with your leg? Hope it goes ok at the physio

Yesterday at 13:38

MC, no idea, pain in my hip flexor, there is limping invovled.

Yesterday at 14:48

Kate - hope the physio goes well.

Mathschick - did you manage a run?

Yesterday at 16:44

yes, just got back from a slow 4 miles - very humid out there and don't like all the biting bugs that are around in the evenings! but it was good to be out and I am feeling loads better now. 

Yesterday at 16:50
hello

Back in the uk and up at 0500 for 2 hr ride. Life is normal then

Need to read back
Yesterday at 16:53

Can I join in? out at 5:05 this morning and did a slooooow 6 miles - was actually overtaken by a guy who looked deceptively easy decided not to try and take him as he was drawing away from me surprisingly easy and he was about 25 years my junior - was amused three quarters of a mile later to find him stopped, sweating like a pig and huffing like an old steam train.

saw some seagulls!!!  (haven't started to attack yet, thats a month or so down the line)

Yesterday at 17:44

Grendel: Welcome aboard mate.

Yesterday at 22:08

Come on in Grendel. 3.8K swim tonight, hard going in a 25m pool but it is done.

PSC    pirate
Yesterday at 22:22
Fresh DNA alert

Running, yes, I remember that! Did over 4 hours on the bike at the weekend. Couldn't sit down for the last two days. I had forgotten to break my bum in slowly! 87 miles in two weeks time us going to need more than some udderly smooth me thinks!

Up at sparrows to get to the office uber early. Last of the big events then back to normal I hope.

Take care of the twinges, welcome back Gobi and mind the snails.
Yesterday at 22:24

Nicely put about your bum PSC! Which ride in a couple of weeks?

PSC    pirate
Yesterday at 22:31
Local one. Pilgrims hospice ride. It looked pretty well organised last year, so have signed up with a couple of mate, neither of whom have done much long stuff. It could be carnage!
Today at 06:23

Good morning all 

10 miles this morning warm out. T-25 last night

Pw 1 car went past me very slowly and 1 warburton lorry.

Birky, Very good result indeed.

Gobi, So after a relaxing holiday back to the grind then.

Grendel, Always makes me laugh to see the youngsters (anyone under 45) at their first park run push past to get as near to the front as possible at the start, then  to go past them a mile in or less where they seem to stop dead huffing and puffing. 

Kate, careful with that hip flexor hope it responds to treatment.

15,601 to 15,620 of 15,628 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.