Who else gets up at stupid O clock to run ??

14,081 to 14,100 of 16,242 messages
20/11/2013 at 08:19

morning all

rest day for me today - mainly because I was awake half the night so decided getting up early wasn't a good idea

Chris - don't forget to do some work as well as have fun!

20/11/2013 at 08:37

Morning all - 6 miles easy NW a walking black bird, then T25 jumping around in the garage, body pump shortly, trip into the new job them swimming lesson later. Looking forward to a bit of rest next week. Chris, I can't imagine they will be getting many volunteers when it's that cold outside!

20/11/2013 at 09:04

Morning

Not so cold today when out earlier.

Geordie is now 'needing' out so back soon...

20/11/2013 at 20:02

finally got chance to watch your video Chris - love it

21/11/2013 at 06:26

Morning

Not so cold or windy when out. 4M Steady

NW: 1 owl, 1 Kingsmill Van, 1 cat, 2 dogs.

21/11/2013 at 06:45

Good morning all 

8 mile this morning, wet and windy here.

Chris if the cold snap comes then they could be ice skating lessons.

Kate, Focus ! in an American accent.

Birky, Lets hope this weekend isn't unlucky thirteen for Rangers.

Must get moving as new job doesn't allow so much time in the morning to sit around before getting ready and getting out the door.

21/11/2013 at 07:04

Morning valis: Lets hope not. Away at Arbroath on Monday evening. Hope you're enjoying your new job.

21/11/2013 at 09:20

Morning

Two runs and weights session yesterday. Run this morning and swim planned for later.

Thanks for the positive reviews on the short film. I've been busy building a website and will post a link on here when it's finished. And now that my legal wrangle with IMG is at an end (and they've agreed to pay up to avoid litigation) I can concentrate on developing ideas and projects over the next year or so. Exciting times!

21/11/2013 at 09:21

morning all

not as cold as the weather forecast said it would be so I was too hot, but enjoyed a nice 4 miles in the drizzle that turned heavy just as I was getting close to home

Kate and valis hope the new jobs are going well

think I might be looking at moving schools at some point!

21/11/2013 at 09:31

Morning maths and chris.

21/11/2013 at 11:40

Morning - 5 miles in the wind and rain, NW a hooting owl. valis, they are very amusing, and seem to be unable to communicate in any way other than whoops. Chris, glad all is sorted from you.

PSC    pirate
21/11/2013 at 17:53

Chris, I'm delighted everything is now resolved and you can get on with the future.  

Kate, I've got to ask as it's been intriguing me for a while... what on earth is T25?  I know I will probably slap my forehead when you tell me and mutter "oh, of course" but I just can't figure it out.

Injury update.... notwithstanding that my attempts at Yin Yoga are actually helping keep my tight psoas in check, a new consultant I've seen today is convinced that I do have a mild hernia and has recommended a hernia gram.  He looked up my old one (same hospital) and it was 3 years ago, so maybe something has progressed.  He did laugh when I told him that it only really hurt when I ran and suggested that I ran to the hospital (10 miles) so that by the time I turn up at X-Ray for the procedure I am well and truly herniated!!  He was sure that being in sweaty and muddy lycra would be fine!!!  Of all the quacks I've seen he gave me the most thorough of examinations and made most sense.  I was also impressed that he ran out of his little office to go and find the records of my recent MRI and not so recent hernia gram.  My faith in the medicos has gone up a notch.  

I didn't run this morning, it was far too much fun watch dawn breaking through the open curtains while deeply snuggled in a warm duvet.  This injury is making me soft!

**Waves** to everyone in a happy upbeat sort of way.  Our son is visiting us tonight I suspect he wants a decent meal and a break from the squalor of uni-digs!  I have hidden my wallet. 

21/11/2013 at 18:08
PSC    pirate
21/11/2013 at 21:47
Ah, looks good! Thanks Maths.
22/11/2013 at 06:09

Morning you lot

Thick frost when out. Brrrr

4M Steadily done

NW: 1 owl, 1 dog, 1 cat sitting on top of  a fence, 2 robin red breasts who were singing their wee hearts out

1Kingsmill Van,

PSC    pirate
22/11/2013 at 07:51

5 degrees here, and 8 miles   Not much to see apart from a couple of dog walkers outside the village shop.

22/11/2013 at 08:38

Morning psc. Minus 3 at 8.20 when I was scrapping the car !

22/11/2013 at 08:44

Morning

Run and weights and also very quiet here on the roads and in the woods, just one dog walker. 

Swim later.

22/11/2013 at 09:34

Morning - 8 miles and T25, NW 1 robin, 1 squirrel, lovely hilly off road route. PSC, sounds like you've got a doc who might get things sorted for you, glad you're enjoying the Yin. Hot yoga for me later and a swim, in a pool like a normal person.

22/11/2013 at 10:27

morning all

Kate - how are you finding the T25? I am wondering whether it is worth splashing the money out on it. Would it be weird to ask for it for xmas?

nothing this morning because I needed to sleep! Running on the track at school again at the end of the day though

14,081 to 14,100 of 16,242 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.