Why are some runners so ignorant ?

101 to 103 of 103 messages
15/10/2012 at 09:00

carterusm... Yeah man I grease my leg hair back for aerodynamics... Iess irritation than the grow back from shaving/ waxing ya know?!

15/10/2012 at 09:58

Jollie I wish my dog would run with me... She's a lazy ol' staffie & I've tried so many times but she jus sits her arse down and looks at me like i'm mental. Running her on the lead she digs her feet in and I have to drag her, good resistance training but I would probably get arrested for cruelty after half a mile...

It's an excuse i'm trying to use to get a cane corso...

16/10/2012 at 00:35
Troy - when I first started running with mine (a German shorthaired pointer) he would go and be sick near the back door. I was never sure if it was the run he didn't like - he loved his 'walks and games' or the sight of me in my ron hills!!!
Perseverance and me not having the time to do an hours walk with him and then a run after meant he had no option - now he loves it!!
Keep trying - dogs are just like humans - they love everything their own way and although they love a good walk, even my energetic breed is a secret couch potato and loves nothing but curling up in the warm!
Don't like to admit I didn't have a clue what a cane corso is ( don't you just love Google) - that's not a dog it's a beast!!! I really don't think you'll get many runners acknowledging you with that monster on a lead!! You might get a few choice words if its off lead

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
101 to 103 of 103 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.