Your running resolution for 2007

... and your non-running resolution

41 to 46 of 46 messages
01/01/2007 at 18:44
Start using a heart rate monitor and resist the tempation to race so often , with a view to hopefully recovering properly and setting a pb of sub 1.40 for a half marathon
02/01/2007 at 09:49
Running:

To complete the London Marathon in 5-5.15 hours by:

completing 4 shorter runs and 1 long run a week, gradually increasing mileage!

Non-Running:

To stop being my own worst critic

Worrying

Reacting badly to others stinky attitudes

To complete an massage course

I wish everyone loads of luck with theirs! xx
02/01/2007 at 10:26
Acknowledge I have a drink problem and sort it out.
17/01/2007 at 11:18
Ah stuff it. I want to know who's slipped already. C'mon fess up.
17/01/2007 at 13:38
I have resolved to run a thousand miles this year.

In 2006 I felt my running had gone backwards and my times were getting progressively slower. When I sat down to work it out I found I'd clocked about 550 miles on the Garmin, a lot less than I'd thought.

Took advantage of the Christmas break to build my mileage back up and am doing ok so far, but am aware I need to aim for at least 100 miles a month to get ahead of my target and allow for downtime through holidays, injuries, colds etc.

My non-running resolution was to expand my musical horizons by not buying any more compilations or CDs of albums I already own on vinyl and trying some more current acts.
wcz
17/01/2007 at 18:02
I want to meet you and your country (I'm from Poland) by starting in the largest number of events.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.