Advice needed

2 messages
23/09/2010 at 16:11
I am due to do the new balance half marathon in warrington a week on sunday but just over a week and a half ago on my long run i pulled something in the top of my leg. I rested completely for a week and monday this week managed to run for 30 minutes with very little pain. I wanted to go a little bit further today but into my run, the leg seemed ok but i got terrible pain in my hip and lower back. I'm really unsure what to do, I want to run my half marathon so much but I feel like the only way I may be ready for it is not running until then. I know I can complete the distance because I did it a week and a half ago but will resting until then really affect my fitness?
Any advice will be much appreciated

xxx
23/09/2010 at 18:27
I agree with Cake

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.