Anita Bean book and Vegetarians

6 messages
05/10/2008 at 11:42
I know that loads of people on here rate the Anita Bean sports nutrition book very highly and I have been looking to get it as I know my diet could do with some tweaking.  However, I am vegetarian and wonder whether there is enough advice that can be applied to non meat eaters to justify buying it.   Those of you who have it, what do you think?  Thanks in advance
05/10/2008 at 11:49

There's lots of veggie information in it as well as recipes. Don't think you'll be disappointed with it.

D74
05/10/2008 at 11:52
There is a whole chapter on vegetarian sports nutirition, the majority of it applies equally to veggie and non veggie, and in the diet plans at the back there is a whole set of veggie plans.  Definitely worth it. 
05/10/2008 at 12:07

An Eat A Bean ...how could she not cater for veggies !

05/10/2008 at 15:21

The only people not catered for are people who enjoy food rather than seeing it as "fuel" and "nutrition".

05/10/2008 at 15:54
Thank you everybody for your replies. Next stop Amazon

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.