Ankle/Foot problem

1 message
30/05/2009 at 14:49
Does anyone out there have any suggestions as to what I can be suffering from!  Pulled my left calf muscle during the Reading Half in March - got that sorted and after a lay off since then, am starting to do a little. I ran home from work on Wednesday, downhill most of the way (with backpack) and had a rotten pain across the top of my right foot - burning sensation. Since then my right leg aches and although I did 3 miles this morning, once I got going it was ok but when I returned, the ache started again. The achillles seems rather thick (a bit like me running with an injury!) and I'm fed up of going to various practitioners and I seem to get nowhere. Not running has helped put half a stone on and the fitness I had built up has all but disappeared!  Who says running is a stress releaser!!!!!  Aagh!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.