Bio Freeze

Any Thoughts

6 messages
17/05/2011 at 18:11
Never heard of this stuff until someone in my family bought it home yesterday to treat a sore back. Is it of any use to runners? Is it worth having in the medicine cabinet?
17/05/2011 at 18:54
I've got a big tube of it and find it very handy to have around. I use it a little more than I would like to have to though.. Very useful when things need treating whilst at work as a lot easier than icing!
17/05/2011 at 22:50
It does no more or less than any other 'deep freeze' spray or gel that I've come across (professionally).
It's convenient.
A bag of peas on your back would be cheaper.
18/05/2011 at 11:00
Used this for previous injuries. Similar to othe 'freeze/cold' products and quite handy for inflamed injuries. Smells quite strong.
18/05/2011 at 11:50
Does it actually reduce the temperature of the injured bit, or is not just the sensation of cooling caused by the menthol and alcohol in it?
18/05/2011 at 12:54
I use deep freeze on my knees (little rhyme for you there), i find it works on niggles, reduces pain when you're not able to sit with a bag o'peas on your various injuries for 20 mins but yes - peas would be cheaper and probably more effective. Its more convienient really.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.