BLISTERS!!!!!!!

4 messages
12/10/2002 at 09:53
Hi, I'm getting terrible 1.5-2 inch blisters on the arches of both feet.I've tried vaseline,twin layer socks,compeed,surgical spirit and still no cure.I can't even now run over a mile before I get that burning sensation.I've had orthotics fitted,bought new shoes and still nothing works.Its just one blister on top of another.Even the hard skin blisters!! Please can anyone help!!?I'm beginning to see my runs as more of a trial to be endured rather than enjoyed
12/10/2002 at 22:09
Possibly your orthotics ?
12/10/2002 at 22:20
or change your shoes
Im a bad overpronator, but am limited to two types of shoe because of the blister problem(i also have flat feet)
Talk to your shoe shop again , if they cant help then go elsewhere
13/10/2002 at 07:53
I was getting blisters on the arches of my feet before my orthotics.They were just higher up the arch of my foot.Will be speaking to the clinic I'm under for my orthotics on Wednesday.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.