Buxom beauties 1/11/02

41 to 46 of 46 messages
01/11/2002 at 21:46
No running tomorrow and I will try 6 miles on Sunday.
You are allowed to be a couch potato today after giving blood yesterday. How are you feeling today?
The Evil Pixie    pirate
01/11/2002 at 21:49
sore arm and a little off colour but basically ok!
long run sunday I hope
01/11/2002 at 21:54
You need a g and t then you can run it off on Sunday.
Must leave you all as I need to go to the Yahoo Greetings site and send my nephew a birthday greeting. He is 5 tomorrow. And then its off to bed. Am getting up really early (well for me it is) and going to Blackpool to see my children. I must be mad. Leaving here at 5.30 am and will be back at 10pm.
Catch you all on Sunday I hope. Have a good run everyone who is racing this weekend and everyone who is going for a long run.
Take care all.
01/11/2002 at 22:23
Hi everyone,

This week has been a disaster for running. My knee is causing all sorts of problems and I am trying to rest it as much as possible.

It has started to feel better especially when I put on the "cold compress" (My God that gel pack is absolutely freezing - My leg went stiff around the knee and felt frozen.)

I don't know how long I should give it before training again - I so much want to run in Brighton. Does anyone have any views on whether I could maybe do 20 - 30 minutes tomorrow or is that too soon!
01/11/2002 at 22:28
Hiya
Sass??
#interview?
gordon
Same?
01/11/2002 at 22:31
Sassie, youre TOO good for them
Remember that
THEIR loss
talk to you at brightomn I hope xxx

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.