Cuddly club 18th Oct

21 to 38 of 38 messages
18/10/2002 at 14:47
Gemini I totally agree with Sas so enjoy your running over the weekend but if you normally run alone, make sure you also contact some friends and spend some time in good company!

Friday Friday Friday Yipee
I don't have to pretend to be working while looking at these threads!
Parents and brother coming to stay this weekend plus lots to celebrate!
I can see lots of beer and rich food all weekend....can't wait!
Have a good weekend all of yah!
18/10/2002 at 16:13
thanks for all your lovely words and advice, I have been "clean" for 2 years now but I do struggle at times, am going for a splendidly long run this evening to get the bad feelings out.
18/10/2002 at 17:42
Hi All

Especial positive thoughts for Gemini, We're all ways here.

Good day to day sort of, skived off work to do speed work in the gym today, not overly sucessful but did hit 12.5kph so quite happy. No lunch again as had to make up for skive and forth coming half term at clients.

Have indulged with some of the jumpets pizza but will endeavour to be good tonight.

The scales trembled on the cusp of 11st so tomorrow could be the day.

Have a great weekend you forum at work guys and see you tomorrow forum at home guys.
18/10/2002 at 20:39
Ah, not good day
Sandwich at 10 am then no food till after interview thingy, I was held captive for 3 hours
Think they may be desperate
So had a pasty and 2 gins on the train
Gemini, youre worth more than theB/F
Dont let him get to you
The Evil Pixie    pirate
18/10/2002 at 22:24
Evening all
Finished the wine
none left
depressed
awfull day
correction horrendous day

But Gemini I agree with all that has been said and echo the we are all here for each other!

Talking of which why don't we find out where abouts we all are and perhaps some of us can meet up every now and then
18/10/2002 at 22:34
Now hit the bottom
Oven chips with mayo, couldnt be a''d to cook
Ang gin, wrth cwrs(thats Welsh, Im not that drunk yet)
Youre welcome in Wales anytime Pixie
Or Stourbridge, if I end up there
The Evil Pixie    pirate
18/10/2002 at 22:37
at this moment in time Benz anywhere will do ... I want to forget myself.
Diet is a disaster
haven't been running (only once this week)
hubby works nights
I'm alone
no alcohol left in the house
bitch for a team leader
and I lost a wonderful friend tonight. We expected it but it didn't make his going any easier. He was a runner. Did a sub 3hr FLM this year and was really annoyed at himself for his poor time.
And now he is no longer with us
It's not fair
18/10/2002 at 22:43
God Pixie, and I thought my day was bad
Youre not alone , were here
And you can have a small, gentle, recuperative and slow jog tomorrow

Love and hugs
xx
18/10/2002 at 22:49
EP...
so sorry about your friend ..keep the chin up, life is never fair... but you are not alone,
Make tomorrow another day... go for a run, clear your head, think yourself lucky you knew such a nice person, and take the positives out of what is a sad experience.
DD
The Evil Pixie    pirate
18/10/2002 at 22:50
the problem is Benz that Andre was SO healthy. Fit thin vegi non smoker hardly drank
the perfect fit specimin of a man
his son come over from Aus 9 mths ago having not seen him for 6yrs ... now he's gone
Andre was 45 his son turned 20 this yr.
why does this happen?
sorry for being so down when you lothave real problems but I know that I can talk to you and get a virtual hug and shoulder to cry on
The Evil Pixie    pirate
18/10/2002 at 22:50
and now I'm going to cry cos you are being so nice
18/10/2002 at 22:51
Course you can Pixie xx
Life IS abitch, more often than not
What happened to him?
The Evil Pixie    pirate
18/10/2002 at 22:54
cancer
was diagnosed in May
was told 5 wks ago he had 48 hours but the stubborn sod wouldn't have it!
3 degrees
paramedic
programmer
brains of britain
and the dearest man
always had time for you however busy he was
The Evil Pixie    pirate
18/10/2002 at 22:56
I just can't get over it because he was what you would consider ultimate healthy man. I saw him about 6 wks ago and he looked fine, just skinny but you wouldn't say he was ill
I will now keep running for him
he was know by all bar about 3 people at work and will be soarly missed
18/10/2002 at 22:59
I suppose we have to be thankful for the time he had with us, not that im religious, but certain people make the world better dont they, and Im sure he was one of them

Run for Cancer Research next time, I did because of Cath, and a few other people, it does help
And so you will have agentle run tomorrow wont you
Remember how far youve come and how much you can do
Much love xx
The Evil Pixie    pirate
18/10/2002 at 23:04
i have already agreed to do Reading for diabetes but someone else from work is runing for cancer. My next 1/2 will be
he inspired me to run. bridget runs cos she said if he can run whilst ill then so can i.
next week we are having a pink day for breast cancer (my team mate's missus had it but is 100% OK now) and I will be as pink as you can get!
I hope andre will smile at us.
Likewise I am not religious but sometimes you have to hope that someone or thing is there
thx Benz I owe you a drink
The Evil Pixie    pirate
18/10/2002 at 23:08
i'm off to bed now ... too tired. It's been a long day
Thanks for all your support guys
have a good weekend and speak soon
18/10/2002 at 23:08
Youve just made me cry

To lighten the tone, have you got a pink Cancer resaerch puppy for your computer?
Evil Bitch Boss could hardly complain about that
Take care darling
Ruthxx

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 38 of 38 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.