Currently injured

and grumpy as hell?

6 messages
27/06/2008 at 10:30

All injuries welcome - anyone want to let off steam with me?

I've got a spot of plantar fasciitis and I'm going MAD not running! This is the first time since I took up running over 8 months ago that I have had more than a day or two off and I am seriously starting to lose my marbles. Running has taken over my life, and now I can feel my fitness oozing out of me..it's not good. Beed out on my bike which was okay (fresh air!!) but just not the same.

I need a hug! And maybe some boxing gloves and a punchbag to let off some STEAM!!!!!

27/06/2008 at 11:23

Been to see a Physio

Cycling is your best bet/ spin classes will get the frustration out...and swimming if you like that kind of thing

......and eating loads of chocolate of course ;o)

27/06/2008 at 11:26
((YL)) I feel your pain!
27/06/2008 at 11:52

NOOO Croc - no chocolate! I'm really watching what I eat - putting weight on would just add more misery to injury!

I just want to RUN! Sigh. Why haven't the makers of the Wii invented virtual running yet?

27/06/2008 at 11:54

Ok dokay

Fruit salad then.

Seriously cycling is going to be the best cross training you can do

27/06/2008 at 12:48

That's not a bad idea Cake!!! Good call!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.