Did some killer sit ups

Now muscles ache should I run?

6 messages
04/02/2005 at 09:46
I'm following a run/walk programme and am due to step up to run 10 walk 2 twice followed by 5 mins running today.

BUT, on Wednesday the day after my last run I stupidly decided to do TaeBo Abs and Glutes video which is hell on earth. I gamely stuck with it but now my tummy muscles are protesting. Not agony (after 2 days) but they are certainly making their presence felt!

So, should I do my run tonight or leave it and have to run on Sat and Sun to stay on track or am I just making excuses?
04/02/2005 at 10:16
Hiya Dippy
I'd still do the running training. I've done hard ab training a few times & still run with no ill effects.
RMG
DRT
04/02/2005 at 16:23
Definately run, I've run quite often after a killer ab workout to no real detriment
04/02/2005 at 16:23
Thanks Rossi, so, no excuses then...
04/02/2005 at 16:24
Et tu DRT...
04/02/2005 at 19:39
Just finished my run and you guys were right, I feel great. Ran with ease and even did an extra minute at the end so 26 mins running out of 30. Didn't notice my abs at all!

Thanks for pushing me guys I'm on cloud 9.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.