eczama

21 to 21 of 21 messages
05/10/2012 at 12:04

I used to have a lot of difficulties with excema, but the last year or so haven't been as bad. When I was at my worst I used to use a combo of camomile or the Lush 'dream cream' to sooth my skin and steroid cream, plus like run-with-dogs bandaged my legs up at night. I also like cotton gloves that are filled with a nice (anything nasty-free) moisturiser as it helped with my hands plus stopped me doing damage by scratching. Also girls I found epilating is the best hair removal method and doesn't really irritate my skin at all. This thread has just made me very thankful that I don't suffer from it like I used to, as I remember having a period of couple of years when it really upset me (I was 19/20 at the time) but I had a really good GP at the time. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 21 of 21 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.