Eczema

Treatments

21 to 29 of 29 messages
09/02/2004 at 10:14
Thanks all, I am going to Bluewater tonight, so its Dream Cream from Lush, Dead Sea Salts from Holland & Barrett, oats from wherever and I have started taking omega 3 oils, surely one of them has got to work.

GT I do use non-bio but who uses spray starch.
09/02/2004 at 13:49
Ah! You can tell I'm playing being house wifey for a while can't you! When I was keen I did my husbands shirts with spray starch and his entire upper body came out in contact dermetitus (that doesn't look right...?) He's a very sensitive chappy!

ouch....
09/02/2004 at 16:42
Its women like you that give the rest of us a bad name, make him iron his own shirts, be a lady who does lunch, put your feet up, they'll all expect us to be housewiferists.
09/02/2004 at 17:53
Ah yes but then I'd have to go back to work! :o)

It's nice pootling about with my 2 little monkeys for a "career break!" (ahem... career!) When they start school and I go back he can take his split on again. As it is I tend to save up my ironong and watch fat friends, or something on those lines, as I do it with a bottle of beer (so sophisticated, not!)
09/02/2004 at 18:34
Wicked Witch... My daughter had excema quite badly last year, the Doc prescribed Steroid cream, Diprobase, anti-biotics and Aveeno bath oil.... the Aveeno bath oil was superb... quite expensive, about £7 or thereabouts, but you can get it on prescription.... However the price of prescriptions these days maybe better to just buy some!!
10/02/2004 at 09:04
I think I may have an allergy to something in bread, I have tried not to eat anything with wheat in it (its not that easy everything seems to have wheatflour in it)for the past 2 weeks and although the eczema hasn't disappeared completly it had improved a lot, and its now come back with avengeance after eating bread and scones. So its my GP for me and get some tests done.
10/02/2004 at 21:04
Drinking aloe vera gel and rubbing in aloe propolis to the eczema has helped many people.

www.lifedynamics.org.uk
10/02/2004 at 21:48
WW - be brave and keep wheat out - when you're body has had a chance to catch up, you will be able to eat it again. Be patient.
11/02/2004 at 08:47
Tnaks Pantman, I love bread, but at the moment its a definite no-no, just not worth it.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 29 of 29 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.