Fat Club - 4/10

21 to 33 of 33 messages
04/10/2002 at 16:53
EP, I might just ask my boss if she'll take November 17 services........ but 10K? I haven't run 5 yet!
04/10/2002 at 17:47
B###r im on call on Nov 17th and not sure if I can swap cos ive already done so for the GNR
Entered the reindeer run 10k though on dec 1st
Got shortlisted for the job in Dunfermline, but have decuded not to go ahead, much to the Mr relief
Food , well ill wait till 6 for my gin, but no longer
Supper tonight- meatballs( from Waitrose) in homemade tomato sauce and gratin dauphinois
04/10/2002 at 17:50
The Mr. has just asked me whether I want to go out for a meal tonight - I've told him no, cos I'm don't feel like getting all dolled up so he said, what about pizza!! Now then.. what's a girl to do??!! Can't refuse a pizza can I... I mean, I always have the veggie one anyway.. and I do need those carbs for Sunday don't I?? That's it, I've convinced myself.. pizza it is.. and garlic bread.
Benz - enjoy that gin girl!
Michelle x
04/10/2002 at 18:35
Hope the pizza has LOaDS of cheese on
You need to find a restaurant where you can go in jogging bottoms
Was it the MR's turn to cook?
04/10/2002 at 18:37
Restaurant Benz..? No, he's bringing home a takeaway!!!! (Every night is his night to cook..!!!!) You had that gin yet?
04/10/2002 at 18:40
Yeah, nearly finished
Gonna make the gratin before the next one
I suppose Ill have to make the most of it today, shall only be able to have a bit of wine on Saturday before GNR
04/10/2002 at 18:43
I might have a drop of champers myself with the pizza!! Don't like spirits (the Mr does though - he drinks gin like it's lemonade!!). I'll be alcohol-free tomorrow night too (10K on Sunday) and I'll be thinking of you all at the GNR. What time does it start Benz? I might be back in time to see it on telly. M xx
04/10/2002 at 18:48
Good luck to all of you doing the GNR. The rest of you just fill out the various race application forms. Got my number for the Wildlife Trust 10k today.

Nice try Wild Will. Sometimes they take the bait...
04/10/2002 at 18:49
Erm 11 oclock or so, coverage on beeb 2 from 9.30 10 13.30
I didnt say ill be alcohol free tomorrow night, might need some help to sleep pre race
Champers, wot a posh birrd you are!!
04/10/2002 at 18:56
Champers & pizza - lovely! I am definitely not posh Benz - champers is the only drink I like really (oh, 'cept Baileys!) - might have a little Baileys as well then.. make a night of it!!! Best of luck for Sunday Benz!! Enjoy the gin & meal tonight - & the wine tomorrow!! Can hear the Mr's car pulling up the drive now... ooh I am starving!
Michelle xx
04/10/2002 at 19:27
God ,wish you could smell my tea cooking
Wont be ready for another hour or so
Time for another gin
04/10/2002 at 22:48
Eureka! Michelle, you've hit the nail on the ovary. Chocomunchies probably got zip to do with tapering and everything to do with impending TOTM. How could I have forgotten that I was due a visit at GNR time? The sad thing is, if I hadn't cleared away the chocolate wrapper before he woke up, Mr V-rap would have enlightened me this morning.

Been shopping tonight. Bought gin (had fun trying to explain that to Mr V-rap since he and I both hate gin and I'm a po-faced anti-gambler to the extent that I won't even buy raffle tickets). And whisky for sister. And mountain of fruit and veg. Now having bowl of healthy veg along with the crusty bit of the half-baguette from which Angelmouse ate the soft centre on the way home from Sainsbury's.
04/10/2002 at 23:18
Take the choccie
you know you want to

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 33 of 33 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.