Fat Club - 4/10

41 to 42 of 42 messages
04/10/2002 at 22:48
Eureka! Michelle, you've hit the nail on the ovary. Chocomunchies probably got zip to do with tapering and everything to do with impending TOTM. How could I have forgotten that I was due a visit at GNR time? The sad thing is, if I hadn't cleared away the chocolate wrapper before he woke up, Mr V-rap would have enlightened me this morning.

Been shopping tonight. Bought gin (had fun trying to explain that to Mr V-rap since he and I both hate gin and I'm a po-faced anti-gambler to the extent that I won't even buy raffle tickets). And whisky for sister. And mountain of fruit and veg. Now having bowl of healthy veg along with the crusty bit of the half-baguette from which Angelmouse ate the soft centre on the way home from Sainsbury's.
04/10/2002 at 23:18
Take the choccie
you know you want to

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 42 of 42 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.