Fat club - Friday 20th

What pork pie?

41 to 45 of 45 messages
The Evil Pixie    pirate
20/09/2002 at 17:00
Yeah good luck Glenn we'll all be thinking of you and want a full report next week!
20/09/2002 at 17:09
Thanks very much for your kind thoughts everyone. I'm touched - and I'm a cynical old git.
20/09/2002 at 17:20
Well, have a good weekend all. I am going out for dinner with my beautiful fiancee this evening to celebrate our anniversary (of sorts). Tomorrow I've got a full footie game to play in - it's like a 90 minute fartlek training session - brilliant. Then the rest of the weekend will be spent trying to decide whether to give up my current job which is very well paid but which I detest in favour of job I used to do and loved but doesn't bring the same financial rewards... how's that for a chocolate and alcohol inducing dilemma???
The Evil Pixie    pirate
20/09/2002 at 19:31
well I'm back from my cycle - same as yesterday but in reverse! Did it in 24 mins instead of the 27 of yesterday!
Now I'm off to cook some pasta for tea!
BTW I only ate half of the large packet of M&M's and I didn't get the wine so I will behave tonight after all! (Does ice-cream count as behaving?)
Have a great weekend everyone!
20/09/2002 at 21:33
Vrap Just DO it
Theyre so short of GPs that it would be a viable proposition
Ill do your complementary stuff, with the od acute session at the hospitl to keep my acute fix up---

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 45 of 45 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.