Fat Club - Mon 16th

41 to 57 of 57 messages
16/09/2002 at 16:17
Well done girl!
16/09/2002 at 16:19
well done! If I'd done a 10k yesterday, I would have used that as an excuse to have a rest day today, so good on you for getting out there!
:-)
The Evil Pixie    pirate
16/09/2002 at 16:19
Brilliant!
Respect to you!
16/09/2002 at 16:25
Awwww.. thanks girls!!! I only went cos you lot inspire and encourage me so much!
Michelle x
The Evil Pixie    pirate
16/09/2002 at 16:28
is this were I admit to eating cookies all afternoon?
But I did go for a successful walk at lunchtime!
16/09/2002 at 16:29
'fess up, EP! Bare your soul, and make me feel better for sneaking a handful of sweeties (love hearts - yummy) from the training room...
16/09/2002 at 16:31
I've only not been doing evil snacking (no offence pixie!) cos I can't be arsed going to the offy...

Had the last few of my boss's jellybabies but still proud of myself for not sucumbing to the impulse buy flapjacks on the newsagents counter at lunchtime!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
16/09/2002 at 16:32
well as we were all having a bad morning I felt that in the team spirit way I should by something ... and got cookies of which I ate most cos no-one would move them!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
16/09/2002 at 16:34
i did the healthy snaking this morning!
16/09/2002 at 16:39
I'm suddenly really struck my how I've been about eating crap today. Normally I start getting urges for crisps, but nowt this afternoon. We even managed to avoid the "emotional crisis = lard on a bun" trip to the bacon butty shop this morning.
16/09/2002 at 16:40
Look, I may have gone for a 4 mile run girls, but I need to do a couple of marathons this week to work off the amount of food I've binged on this weekend.. today I've had no meals whatsoever... just chocolate.. oh dear.. think it's PMT..(no - that is a lie..that won't be for another fortnight at least!!!). Oh, what the hell, as you said EP - we're all in this together!! Gonna have a long soak in a bubbly bath now.. then may eat some sort of meal for a change, that doesn't involve chocolate.. halo has well & truly slipped hasn't it girls!!!
Michelle x
16/09/2002 at 16:41
Don't worry Michelle, you're not the only one with a wonky halo!
16/09/2002 at 16:55
Haloes are overrated.

I'm now suffering from belated munchies from yesterday's run (didn't quite manage the full 100g of chocolate last night) - fortunately I have just been bribed with 4 chocolate eclairs (toffee sort, not choux-and-cream sort) and an as yet uncounted number of Werthers caramels, so will not be waiting until dinnertime like a good girl would. Surely it would be better to eat the sweets then take Kevin for a 3-4 mile walk than to stay hungry and hit the fridge during the last hour of daylight?

On the other hand, never had my appetite ruined by a handful of sweets yet.

Decisions, decisions. Rustle, rustle.
16/09/2002 at 16:58
I'm off for the evening - please let me have the strength to walk past the sweeties stand at the tube station....
have a great night all
:-)
tink
16/09/2002 at 17:43
C,mon girls!
tomorrows another day
Did 3.2 miles and then had crisps!!!
Am SO tired, though cant keep using the marathon as an excuse, it was over two weeks ago
16/09/2002 at 20:17
My name is Cath and I ate four chocolate digestives... even though I didn't need them. My halo has slipped too, but it HAS been a tough old day.
16/09/2002 at 21:23
Oh Cath, I wish it was just 'four' that I'd eaten... think it's closer to four packets The Mr. is so bad - he brought home two fresh cream strawberry tarts.. well, couldn't let them go to waste could I??!! Will have a long, long run tomorrow - promise!
Michelle x

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 57 of 57 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.