fat club Mon 18th

81 to 84 of 84 messages
Psi
18/11/2002 at 19:33
Sassie, it's okay. A close friend (and colleague) called Ruth was killed in a road traffic accident on Friday morning. More info on my daily Training forum thread, both the first post (on Benz' suggestion) and a reply I put later. :)
18/11/2002 at 21:16
Back again - didnt go for the powerwalk - wimped off due to it feeling a bit sore when I stretched and the fact that it is rather nippy outside and i didnt want to seize up a couple of miles walk from home. A lame excuse I know but being as fir as possible for saturdays match is the priority! Did do about 45 minutes general strengthening and stretching though - ive fished out my gymball to do some core strength ex's

tea was very beetrooty soup and a big handful of nuts ! kiwi and yoghurt to follow soon

Psi - hows today been?
18/11/2002 at 21:40
Psi, very sorry to hear about your friend. Makes you realise how precious life is.
Love and hugs
Susie
Psi
18/11/2002 at 22:02
bune - ok thanks :) Visited the spot where she was knocked down today. Lots of flowers there, a moving sight. Thanks to you too Redhead. :)

Bune, also, i LOVE your little buddha avatar! :D

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 84 of 84 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.