Fat Club Mon 9th

21 to 26 of 26 messages
09/09/2002 at 20:22
benz -- hee! It was a BUPA hospital (mr's company scheme) so you get to choose what you want and the chef makes it 'specially for you ... but that's only if you don't like anything on their menu for the day.
09/09/2002 at 21:08
Hi all,
Just got back from my long weekend away and I've been positively angelic!! My best mate who I went away with can't drink at the moment as she is taking tablets, so being the good friend I am(!), decided to join her in a non-alcohol weekend (virtually unheard of..). So... because I was being soooo good with the non-drinking, I was also very good with the eating (only had 1 pud the whole weekend - apple pie & custard - just couldn't resist!). AND... took my non-running friend out for two runs (well run/walks for her..) and totally converted her in a weekend! She couldn't wait to get back home so she could go buy a pair of running trainers! Anyway, this'll make you laugh... it was a 70's weekend, but when we got there, we noticed loads of old people. I said to one of the receptionists.. 'how come there's so many old people here?'. She said, 'Well, there's been a bit of a mix up, apparently the old people thought it was an 'Over 70's Weekend'..!!!' Classic!! Mind you, they all got up & bopped the night away to Abba & Slade!!!
Redhead - Well done on your race time - fantastic!
Cath - so good to have you back!! I've posted you a message on your other thread!
Haven't weighed myself - will do tomorrow morning though.
Michelle x
The Evil Pixie    pirate
09/09/2002 at 21:17
Well I haven't been very good today so I haevn't said anything!
But after my long session yesterday the front on my shine is hurting so I'm a bit miffed ... resorted to comfort options belgium hot chocolate (at just 40 calories!!) to make me feel better whilst reading a fat loss web site! Oopps!
09/09/2002 at 22:04
Cath,I would have asked for lobster thermidor or something.Actually,no,but do they do profiteroles
Sorry everyone,must be hungry,altough after those enchiladas tonite i shouldnt be
I love delia xx
Pixie, are your shoes ok?
09/09/2002 at 23:18
Away this weekend , and did terribly well - loads of fruit, no alcohol, limited meat - until the garlic bread came out! Then the gooseberry pie (who ever makes gooseberry pie? Really bad nostalgia kick set in). Better yesterday, and angelic today. After two days rest positively sprang around 25 minutes tonight in the rain. I think the autumn will suit me just nicely for running.

Weighing in tomorrow!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
10/09/2002 at 07:35
Aparently so (went to thw Sweat shop on saturday) they are 7 wks old but "may" be too narrow. I get a blister every time I go out on my left foot only, and I was told that this is most likely my feet just aren't used to the running yet.
Sunday was my longest session to date ... still a little sore today so having another rest day which I find very frustrating!
What house bound stuff can I do to get some exercise without further agrevating my leg though :-(

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.