Fat Club Monday 23/9/02

21 to 25 of 25 messages
23/09/2002 at 20:31
They are bstds at work!!
Time to put KY on their telephones
Keep up the good work
The Evil Pixie    pirate
23/09/2002 at 20:45
Cheers Benz! Thing is though work is so boring that this is the only thing which keeps me awake! So actually my work benefits from our chats! But do they realise this? no!!!
Oh well!
Got my AccuRoute CD from RW today so now I can measure my distances and help me master my half training plans!
I'm starting to get excited about the idea of running 13 miles now!
23/09/2002 at 20:56
trying to believe that i can do that distance in less than 2 weeks
Hmmm
24/09/2002 at 10:12
EP, you will. Keep going as you are - even if you forget about the entire diet thing and just concentrate on increasing your running, you'll be well ready for a half in March.

Benz, you KNOW you can. It's only a few weeks since you managed TWICE that distance. And you've got to be there at the end of the race because that pint of gin will be in my kit-bag.

Employers...I'm saying nowt because I am one in a small-scale way. If I caught my secretary playing around on the internet when she had work to do, warnings would be issued. But if your work is done and the internet access is there, what's the beef?
24/09/2002 at 21:42
Vrap, this time id like to at least jog and not walk

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.