Fat Club Thursday 29th

I give up!!

21 to 33 of 33 messages
29/08/2002 at 14:18
Nic, 5 is def def OK for midweek, so no worries! See how you get on tonight... Might not be able to check email, so give us a call sometime, be good to go out for a run... (I did send you my phone no?)
29/08/2002 at 14:20

Just would like to share: I've just been out to buy a pair of jeans, 6 months ago I couldn't get into a Gap size 14, today I bought a pair of Gap size 10s.
*bursts into tears of joy*!

it is possible to weight you just got to keep your chin up (and your will power) and think I CAN do it.
29/08/2002 at 14:38
Congrats, Gemini, that's a real achievement (and one I hope to emulate!!)
Nic
29/08/2002 at 14:39
Lamb - yeah i have your mobile number. I will let you know how i did tonight.

Nic
Nic
29/08/2002 at 14:40
Gemini - Well Done, Hope i can get my waist size down as much.
29/08/2002 at 14:41

well its not as good as it sounds as Gap sizes are 2 sizes smaller than english sizes (Gap 10 = English 14) but its a start :)
Nic
29/08/2002 at 14:42
Its still 2 sizes smaller than 6 months ago :))
29/08/2002 at 14:45
Yeah well done Gemini. Just think in another six months you could be 2 sizes smaller again - Gap size 6. YAY!
29/08/2002 at 14:46

thanks everyone, my aim is a britsh size 12. I think at 5'10 any smaller wouldn't look very healthy but we shall see!!
29/08/2002 at 14:48
Well done Gemini!

Again I have managed to lose a grand total of 1/2 pound! Nothing like taking it slowly. So far I have lost 4lb in 6 weeks.
I've had a lazy week, with my running partner away I only ran twice. She's back now and it's only 3 weeks until my half marathon, so it's time to 'pull my finger out' and make an effort.

Lamb - I'm well impressed with your 13miles!

Suz
Nic
29/08/2002 at 18:39
where is everyone today??

Lamb - i wasnt running as far as i thought i was running. It was only just over 3 miles. so as for the 5 mile run. i didnt try it. I am going to try it sunday morning

Nic
29/08/2002 at 19:20
Hi all,
Haven't posted for a few days as I've had my little 8 year old niece staying with me and I have been so bad with the eating!! Firstly, I haven't run/exercised since Saturday and, secondly, I have been eating very badly - pizzas, crisps, chocolate.. oh dear, it's all my niece's fault! Anyway, now I'm hoping to get back on track and go for a run in the morning - too exhausted tonight! I'm also having to make it up to the Mr. and my two mad Siamese cats who I've neglected all week in favour of my niece... one of the nutty Siamese's is sitting on my lap while I'm typing this!! Anyway, let you all know in the morning how I get on - plus I am going to weigh myself too... gulp!!!
Michelle x
30/08/2002 at 08:16
Michelle, a short break from the 'behaving yourself' is good! I bet you'll get back on track with renewed vigour. I am currently on an enforced three week break from running. I am cross training instead and after I got past the initial frustration I have to say I am raring to go.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 33 of 33 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.