Fat Club Thursday 3/10

21 to 40 of 41 messages
WildWill    pirate
03/10/2002 at 10:28
I must admit I quite fond of a bit (large bit) of Tirimisu :o)
The Evil Pixie    pirate
03/10/2002 at 10:31
Tirimisu - yuck yuck yuck ... I hate cream and coffee
03/10/2002 at 10:52
Ok Pixie, I'll have your share then!!
03/10/2002 at 11:01
Well, not a great day for me to start with. I've not had any breakfast and could only somach eating a bag of crisps. I'm going out to lunch with my Mum today - which I'm looking forward to but I'm feeling a bit daunted by the menu thing. I'm so picky these days - I only tend to like all the stuff I shouldn't be eating!!

Also, I've got a confession to make. I'm not eating well - in fact, I'm eating pretty badly really. I am also eating when I don't need to - I'm not sure why. I think it's kind of a "well, if I eat now and pile on some weight before the next chemo - I can get away with not eating then because of the nausea". Silly idea I know but still. I'm going to try and even it out today.

I'm not doing any exercise today. Yesterday wiped me out a bit more than I realised. I'll take Oscar for his walk later though.
03/10/2002 at 11:20
Hi Cath, you have a rest day, you deserve it. Don't worry too much about the eating, just get through this however you an.

Michelle, Tinker does sick too! He likes to hide it in dark places to see if you stand in it.

EP get that application in ...if it's cold you'll soon warm up and that sea air can be very bracing at that time of year! So what if you're at the back, you'll just get more cheers.

Just noticed the Estate Agents have put their board up in a place where noone will see it. Thanks a lot!

Can't wait until lunchtime - haven't got any chocolate in unfortunately. Must raid the cheese instead.
03/10/2002 at 13:18
Afternoon ...

Just in from morning's work .. running around as usual, starving ...stopped at a bakers, greasy pie and an iced cream bun ... sticking to my fingers trying to drive .. what a mess .. but worth it ;-)
Tonight I am going to try real hard not to drink too much ... and tomorrow I'm going to the gym... I'm getting so organised, it's frightening.. like a new way of life to me !!
and I thankfully have no cats, dog's, fish, birds or any other kind of animal type creature... cute as they are, but not for me !!
03/10/2002 at 13:28
Well, I've done the housework - well the downstairs anyway - I can't do the upstairs as well.. not all in one day! Cath - don't worry about eating what you shouldn't - I think you should eat anything that you fancy - be it chocolate, crisps, chips - whatever! You need to build up some energy so you've got some strength in reserve for when you truly can't face anything to eat at all.. so I say just eat what you want, when you want! You're all very organised today - I'm still in a dodgy tracksuit and look really rough (more rough than usual that is..). Nutty boys have been asleep all day long (cuddled up in bed.. awwwww!!!). Susie - mine like to be sick under the dining room table when we're eating...lovely! Have been a good girl eating-wise so far... had cereal this morning and just a large bowl of chopped fruit for lunch.. but, the trouble is.. I'm starving!!
Michelle x
03/10/2002 at 15:38
Oh alright then... halo's slipped and I've just had two slices of toast & marmalade! YUM!
03/10/2002 at 15:48
I'm with you there Michelle - just having my afternoon cuppa with toast and homemade blackberry and apple jam. Double yum!
03/10/2002 at 17:46
Susie - I've since had another two slices of toast and marmalade (wholemeal bread - so not all bad eh!!) M xx
03/10/2002 at 19:19
I've been eating ridiculous amounts of food all week... sitting in front of the telly with gran is not the most healthy way to spend every day in a week. Ahh bless her... I don't get to see her much so I can handle a week of it. But, it does mean drinking tea (I have decaf) like it's going out of fashion and eating cake (obviously forced down my neck by gran).

Have done lots of training though... about 20 miles plus a speed session.
03/10/2002 at 19:36
Gordon, can I come and stay with your gran???
Michelle x
03/10/2002 at 20:32
Just bin browsing through your threads and to be honest it looks like someone has been living my life,as a self confessed (male) chochaholic with a weight prob and also a gran who feeds me cakes at four cherry bakewells an hour I can sympathise with you,I don't have cats but I recently had to disinfect the car after my son puked every where.see you at gt nth run
03/10/2002 at 20:39
Oh you lot have got lovely grans.. mine were like that too! My mum tries to feed me up all the time - thinks I don't eat properly and that I can't really look after myself... I'm 38..!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
03/10/2002 at 20:44
Well after ny 10K on Sunday my mums said "want a sandwich dear?" I agreed and was later presented with a huge sausage sarnie PLUS a bacon sarnie, followed by a plate of cakes! Apparently I needed them after all my efforts!
WildWill    pirate
03/10/2002 at 20:45
Been for my run - now time for a couple af baked spuds and some jelly (but not on the same plate)

:o)
WildWill    pirate
03/10/2002 at 20:49
Gorden

Did you notice the time of your last post - 19:19:19 19 - spooky, with the army pic

n n n n n nineteen
03/10/2002 at 21:06
EP hope you ate the sarnies
Overslept this am, woke at 6.45 so no run
Not surprising after the last two days
Am amazed that people go back and read yesterdays thread, thought i was safe!!!
Eaten crap all day, well had a pastie at 6
and will still have my tea later
People keep saying i look slimmer , though not an ounce lost
Dont care in one way, got too much on my plate to diet
Roll on the GNR, I thinkmIl;l finally lose my toenails then
WildWill    pirate
03/10/2002 at 21:08
Benz

Muscle is heavyer than fat - so you will be slimmer but no lighter
03/10/2002 at 22:23
Oh I have been so bad tonight... ice cream, yoghurts, more toast & marmalade (have an obsession there methinks...) haven't done a jot of exercise either and I have no excuses other than laziness.. should be ashamed of myself! I will run tomorrow... I will run tomorrow... I will....
Michelle x
21 to 40 of 41 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.